What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful Seeds Chocolate n' Pine info

KokoKush

I just received some freebie Chocolate n' Pine seeds after notifying the seed bank about some hermie issues with my last order. I have to say they have the best customer service (I don't know if I can name the seed bank).
I've been searching for some info on this strain but info is scarce. I know Useful is a member on this site and I wouldn't mind any knowledge thrown my way. Anyone whose got experience with this strain input is appreciated!

KokoKush

I know the lineage and somewhere I saw a 10 week flower. I'd like to know the smells, terps, growth pattern, phenotypes, colors, etc. thanks!

JimMuscles

I got the chocolate skunk. Cant wait to grow those. For info on the chocolate trip look at the florida growers thread reloadeded. Theres a guy there who grows it. Its gonna be tough to find specific info on your cross, as theres so many new crosses being made. Just grow it brother.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Useful is on the other site the "lemme get a cut" kids go to troll it up. His dev thread is there and he posts often.