What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Possible yield?

dddaver

Veteran
After years of mini-cab ghetto growing under a 150 HPS my GF talked me into upgrading to a HLG 100 Quantum Board and a 2x2x5' tent. I bring fresh air from outside and have 4" Vortex venting. The tent was bigger than I thought, actually a little bigger than the 2x2x5' advertised which was cool, we just had to assemble it in my closet. I like how the fan sucks in the walls a little. Definite negative pressure. And good temp steady at 81F in this Florida heat. Poifect. :biggrin:

I grow in 3 gallon bags and 100% organic. I started with FF Ocean Forest and amend after every grow , I like using Black Strap Molasses and put some bat guano in it to feed the microbial herd. In my old small cab I used to yield about an ounce per plant.

I've been curious about what kind of yield I can get out of that HLG 100. The only thing I found online was some kid on GC saying he got 120 grams or something. Probably wet. HLG responded to a question 3 weeks after asking it saying its very dependent on nutrients a conditions, but a lot...YUH.

Anyway. That said nothing. Typical sales shit. I know that. You might be able to tell, I have some (a little) experience at this. But I'm still curious. What does anyone think I can pull from that rig?

Koondense

Veteran
With total 100w of smd leds in an area of approx 2x2, considering you have some experience, I believe you can get anything in between 100-160g of dry buds, depending mostly on variety and phenos.
Maybe a bit less or a bit more but somewhere in there.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts