What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I know those pesky facts fuck up, you orange man bad/ TDS infection.

You probably should remove your head from their. Unless you live in a Democrat run locality, probably be safe to be surrounded by your own shit, than the assortment of others shit.

Your funny, I have tried multiple times to talk policy with you. Every time it's Trumptard insults. I had hoped as a former Conservative you may have the brain power to debate, I was wrong.
:laughing:

What policy do you want to discuss? So far it all looks like he is creating a gigantic money funnel to the rich and lowering the value of our dollar. Not to mention everything he would do if allowed.

packerfan79

Veteran
You really are dense. You think the people of Detroit or the auto industry turned the water toxic? So whay if the rest of the wotld sucks worse (if it does). Why is it so important to measure how much we dont suck instead of what we can improve for others and ourselves.

Who do you think made the industry stop polluting at the rate they once were? Do you for one second believe that the billionaires will use the lowered regulations to not shit on our planet?

I believe people are responsible for their actions. I don't think industry allows people to shit in the streets.

Democrats spending has devalued the dollar, duh.

To be honest, I am pretty unhappy with Trump signing this monstrosity of a Democratic spending bill.

That being said, the Democrats have been spending like this for decades. Not to mention raising taxes. and ruining our economy.

Your party created these shitholes, now you get to own this shit.

packerfan79

Veteran
i must have my head up my ass if i thought just for one second i could have in intellectual discussion that could even penetrate the cranium of the Neanderthal Trumptards...just like their king its the same analogy......yo Packer moron...press the underline button before typing them, and those uncompleted links above, can turn into usuable links....love how you defend your king and display your stupidity all i one effort... now thats multitasking...ROFL..DJXX

The links work just fine for me. Again, you aren't capable of discussing policy. Stop claiming I refuse to debate you. You have now 4 times pulled this shit.

I have no king, I am not a Democrat. I believe in the sovereignty of the individual.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
As far as the homeless problem in some citys. I think the city or state they originated from should take responsibility. Might be a homeless problem in some liberal run areas. I believe its because many are from somewhere they would be jailed or beaten.

I have lived in a car before and I can assure you that conservative places are not safe. That is because of the narcisist nature of your tribes way of thinking.

White Beard

I am trying to say that we are doing more than the rest of the world. Canada, India, China, UK, EU, they are all still increasing co2 production.
we *were* doing more. *NOW* we’re doing less. That’s how deregulation works - which you would know if you paid attention

Just because you hate orange man bad, doesn't change facts.
And just because you love your “orange man bad” doesn’t change facts

I was no fan of Obama, but he was a great politician. It's not easy, but you too can be honest.

Your blaming Trump for the conditions in local waterways? Maybe the local people and politicians could take some responsibility for their failure.
Deregulation allows local as well as national companies to pollute more, wrecking the EPA eases the limitations even further *and* cuts funding for local oversight and remediation. If you imagine Trumps administration has no hand in conditions then you haven’t been paying attention for quite a while

I get it you want to blame Trump for everything. But, maybe you should look at your local, and state government, just a thought. Michigan is one of the greatest failure of government.

I would venture to say if you went to more conservative areas, you wouldn't have such nasty pollution, conservatives don't trash the places they live, can't say the same for Democrats.
take a long drive through rural anywhere - Appalachia? Miss’ippi? Kentucky? Wyoming? Western Washington? Upstate NY? - and you’ll see what bullshit that is

Detroit was a shining jewel of America, what happened?
the auto industry started closing plants, taking away the primary source of income for the city.
It’s also what happened to Flint...

Democratic party happened. Just like Baltimore. Just like New York, Just like San Francisco, just like Berkeley, just like Portland, just like Seattle, , just like L.A.

So many Democratic jurisdictions are full of needles , shit, homelessness, and crime.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chuckd...-s-medieval-diseases-coming-to-your-city/amp/

https://nypost.com/2019/07/24/video-emerges-of-third-water-bucket-attack-on-nypd-cops/

https://amp.businessinsider.com/san-francisco-human-poop-problem-2019-4

https://www.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/bs-md-ci-fbi-data-20180924-story.html

https://www.city-journal.org/seattle-homelessness

https://laist.com/2019/06/04/los_angeles_homeless_rate_increase.php

Democratic policy bringing back the dark ages.
If you want to address one or two. That would be great.

Your blindness to “conservative” involvement in the “Democrat-only“ subjects of your complaints is a weakness

packerfan79

Veteran
As far as the homeless problem in some citys. I think the city or state they originated from should take responsibility. Might be a homeless problem in some liberal run areas. I believe its because many are from somewhere they would be jailed or beaten.

I have lived in a car before and I can assure you that conservative places are not safe. That is because of the narcisist nature of your tribes way of thinking.

Nice opinion piece, care to state a fact for once.

Its Iowas fault San Francisco cops walk past junkies shitting in the streets.

Nothing is ever a Democrats fault. nope. The people who take pride in where they live are responsible for junkies who shit in the streets.

Let's play the its everyone else's fault game. Poop, needles, and long eradicated diseases are the fault of people who don't live in, or govern said areas.

No intelligent person could reach so far to claim everything is someone else's fault.

DJXX

Veteran
The problem is the so called elite of this planet. They have players on all the teams. Right now shit head is the puppet
now he to wants to debate policy with you...i didn't even try to debate his thought process as we are on two different playing fields.... DJXX

Cannavore

Veteran
packer your hyper partisanship is showing.

red states are literal welfare queens. they take from the federal govt more than they contribute. their teen pregnancy rates are atrocious.

alabama and others have been designated as third world living conditions within the US. the same exact thing you're pinning to democrats in SF is happening in red states with hook worm outbreaks (stepping barefoot on ground covered with bacteria from HUMAN feces)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-county-alabama-water-waste-treatment-poverty

the problem is capitalism. and we're witnessing the beginning of the end.

White Beard

I know those pesky facts fuck up, you orange man bad/ TDS infection.

You probably should remove your head from their. Unless you live in a Democrat run locality, probably be safe to be surrounded by your own shit, than the assortment of others shit.

Your funny, I have tried multiple times to talk policy with you. Every time it's Trumptard insults. I had hoped as a former Conservative you may have the brain power to debate, I was wrong.
:laughing:

You’ve never tried to discuss policy since I’ve been here: your anti-liberal fantasies crowd out any sense you could be able to make without it, you refuse to reason, to listen, to post supporting evidence for your positions, to investigate links provided to you by other points of view. You insist everything you say is the truth, no matter how thoroughly it’s been debunked or how many times, you insist that everything other people say is a weak lie, and repeat your gumbo, this time with shit and condescension thrown.

Lather, rinse, repeat. You don’t ‘discuss’ anything, and by now you’ve shown you know nothing about ‘debate’ but the word.

packerfan79

Veteran
Your blindness to “conservative” involvement in the “Democrat-only“ subjects of your complaints is a weakness

Please explain, how localities that ARE NOT RUN BY REPUBLICANS, ARE RUINED BY BY REPUBLICANS. LOL.

Is it Trumps fault London has a massive problem with knife crime. Your logic not mine.

Is it Mexicans fault, that blacks are 13% of the population, but commit over 50% of the murders?

Is it Texans fault that L.A. is infested with rodents carrying medieval diseases.

Cannavore

Veteran
Cuba has a higher life expectancy than Southern US red states lmao

Hawaii 81.5
Cali 80.9
NY 80.8
Cuba 78.4
Kentucky 75
Alabama 74.9
West Virginia 74.8
Mississippi 74.5
Vietnam 74.5

packerfan79

Veteran
You’ve never tried to discuss policy since I’ve been here: your anti-liberal fantasies crowd out any sense you could be able to make without it, you refuse to reason, to listen, to post supporting evidence for your positions, to investigate links provided to you by other points of view. You insist everything you say is the truth, no matter how thoroughly it’s been debunked or how many times, you insist that everything other people say is a weak lie, and repeat your gumbo, this time with shit and condescension thrown.

Lather, rinse, repeat. You don’t ‘discuss’ anything, and by now you’ve shown you know nothing about ‘debate’ but the word.

Orange man bad, my hair is on fire ahhhhhh.
Sorry. but your opinion is not debunking anything.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Nice opinion piece, care to state a fact for once.

Its Iowas fault San Francisco cops walk past junkies shitting in the streets.

Nothing is ever a Democrats fault. nope. The people who take pride in where they live are responsible for junkies who shit in the streets.

Let's play the its everyone else's fault game. Poop, needles, and long eradicated diseases are the fault of people who don't live in, or govern said areas.

No intelligent person could reach so far to claim everything is someone else's fault.

How would you fix the homeless problem in liberal citys?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Provide them with judgement and derision?

Anything else would cost money and then he'd be no better than the evil bleeding heart liberals.

packerfan79

Veteran
How would you fix the homeless problem in liberal citys?

Arrest people who break the law. Duh. Its not hard.

We had these problems in the 70s. People like Gulliani fixed it, now I guess it's time to turn it over to the adults to handle again.

After, the cops getting doused with water 3 times, the people of New York may once again wake up. Maybe some lives will be saved.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yeah those cops almost drowned.

Shit is hitting the fan.

Call the National Guard.

Or are they still busy with the National emergency?

Cannavore

Veteran
Arrest people who break the law. Duh. Its not hard.

We had these problems in the 70s. People like Gulliani fixed it, now I guess it's time to turn it over to the adults to handle again.

After, the cops getting doused with water 3 times, the people of New York may once again wake up. Maybe some lives will be saved.

Stop and frisk was unconstitutional and it didn't do shit for NY. There are statistics on this issue. It's not hard to look up. 9 out of 10 people stopped and frisked were completely innocent. All it did was target non-whites.

https://www.nyclu.org/en/stop-and-frisk-data

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts