What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The War of 2020: the upcoming elections

White Beard

Chuck Norris is America!! He's the very reason Trump is going to get 4 more years!!

Even at his age he could still roundhouse kick you into next week. :biggrin:

Trump is a terrible wimp, he can’t even go 12 rounds with his chicken bucket...and he wouldn’t know a roundhouse kick if his head was the target.

As for Chuck, I imagine he’s still *capable* of kicking that high...if I were just to see it coming then stand there and take it, but I’d rather put him back in his walker and send him home.

Same thing for the GOP Senate....

G

stewart :) you are back.... i thought you wanted these threads shut down??

I occasionally get bored and like to see the hair on fire TDS crowd mentality masturbate themselves into a frenzy. Right now I’m just killing time on the dumper taking a bernie. Then again it’s smelly like hillary. Probably still smells better than her breath. Time to wipe my AOC.

SIG

Incel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incels are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are largely white and are almost exclusively male heterosexuals.[4][5][6] The term is a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates".[1]

Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[7] self-loathing,[8] misogyny,[9] racism,[9] a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[5][6][10][9] The American nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.[11][12]

At least four mass murders, resulting in 45 deaths, have been committed in North America by men who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and writings in their private writings or Internet postings. Incel communities have been criticized by the media and researchers for being misogynistic, encouraging violence, spreading extremist views, and radicalizing their members.[2][13][14]

X

xavier7995

Man it is funny as hell when you come across those dudes online. First they do the "m'lady" shit and wear a fedora, then grow that neckbeard out and claim to be going their own way, then onto the incel life. It would be a bit sad, but they become big enough douches that it erases all sympathy.

I think the reason a bunch of them look up to trump is that he has touched boobs. They dont seem to realize its cause he pays to touch those boobs.

DJXX

Veteran
Incel
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incels are members of an online subculture[1][2] who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.[3] Self-identified incels are largely white and are almost exclusively male heterosexuals.[4][5][6] The term is a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates".[1]

Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misanthropy,[1] self-pity,[7] self-loathing,[8] misogyny,[9] racism,[9] a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people.[5][6][10][9] The American nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.[11][12]

At least four mass murders, resulting in 45 deaths, have been committed in North America by men who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and writings in their private writings or Internet postings. Incel communities have been criticized by the media and researchers for being misogynistic, encouraging violence, spreading extremist views, and radicalizing their members.[2][13][14]
Thanks that really defines his supporters...DJXX

St. Phatty

As for Chuck, I imagine he’s still *capable* of kicking that high...if I were just to see it coming then stand there and take it, but I’d rather put him back in his walker and send him home.

The ball is in Chuck's court.

It depends on whether he is keeping up with his stretching.

I do a high-bar leg press (e.g. using the back of my truck - or the Smith Press in the gym.)

Get High & Stretch. Your body will probably like it.

Once I told a friend it (physically intensive yoga) feels like "sex in your arms". That got her real curious.