What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

whats the best strain you had and lost

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Havent found it as of yet.....
Pure Skunk funk you couldnt carry in your pocket without fear of a bust, sometimes had pink pistils.

JockBudman

Female seeds grapefruit from back before I knew how to clone. It was a special pheno that produced an enormous top bud the size and shape of a hand grenade. High was relaxing, fun and functional.

Luckily I've found something to replicate the high that's actually a bit longer lasting but my new favourite lacks yield.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
When I first started and didn't know what I was doing, my mentor gave me a "Four Way" clone.

To this day it was the stinkiest plant ive ever grown, and I never even grew it to it's potential.

I'm in Virginia. I'm not sure if this cut was the famous local cut "Fairfax Four-Way"

My uncle bought a bunch of cinnamon candy to help hide the smell from his wife, while walking in the house.

I told him that the bud would soak up that nasty artificial cinnamon smell.

But no, the candy actually soaked up the weed smell! A few days later his wife throws the candy away because it tasted like a skunk.

Man, I would love to see what I could do with her now

beta

Veteran
Shit I would log out and go pop those,hands down the best smoke I've had since the skunk of the 70's early 80's

As a coincidence I'm getting ready to pop beans today so I'll add 'em to the pile. Thanks for the headsup!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right move,you wont be sorry.
Best rez beans I ever popped,keepers in every pack.
If you think of it down the road let me know how they do for you.May the germination gods smile upon you.

beta

Veteran
Right move,you wont be sorry.
Best rez beans I ever popped,keepers in every pack.
If you think of it down the road let me know how they do for you.May the germination gods smile upon you.

Soaking now and they'll hit paper towels this eve. Should know in 48 hours or so. I'll let ya know for sure!

They weren't stored the best (got them before I used best practices) so I don't have the highest hopes, but if even one popped I'd be stoked.

BlackBart

Veteran
Soma's Reclining Buddha x C-99 It was a pollen chuck I did twenty years ago that came out killer . I called it Buddhas Bitch She was some strong meds .

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Soaking now and they'll hit paper towels this eve. Should know in 48 hours or so. I'll let ya know for sure!

They weren't stored the best (got them before I used best practices) so I don't have the highest hopes, but if even one popped I'd be stoked.

Fingers crossed for ya beta

Got some seeds from someone on this forum or OG.
His handle was Go Ferts if I remember correctly
They were Purple Urkle x OG Kush.. this was about 15+ years ago
he called it Platinum Purps long before anyone else did.
Some of the best I've ever grown or smoked.
Gave my plants to my best friend while I remodeled my grow rooms.
He lost the Platinum Purps and also my Tardis by HomeGrown Natural Wonders:bashhead:

meizzwang

Green chocolate from the defunct Brazilian S.C. via L. Fritzman. A very hazy type bud, the only one I've ever come across that actually had a minty chocolate flavor! High was very happy, strong, uplifting and motiving. Didn't have a male green chocolate at the time to pollinate it, and nobody on the interwebs seems to know anything about this strain, maybe it's extinct:
31758559140_ba1e58e12b_c.jpg

Towers filled with buds:
31758434670_a7c655bc40_c.jpg

31323547313_1cfc1ff2f6_c.jpg

Crossed green chocolate with killing fields, but now it's almost 100% killing fields dominant flavorwise. Very enjoyable with high rosin yields, but it ain't no green chocolate:
37735235225_304856444d_c.jpg