What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

VerdantGreen - Future availability of seeds.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey all, sorry for the recent hiatus....
I met up with Gypsy yesterday to tie up a few loose ends and talk about the future, and i'm glad to say that i should soon be able to continue as a Seedbay private breeder distributed by Real Gorilla seeds. Big thanks to Gypsy!
Those guys have a great website and the customer service looks on point.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65853

i'll keep you posted,

VG. :tiphat:

too-dope

Good to hear VG. I still have a packs of C4DD and BlueDigiberry F2 to go through but there were a few others that caught my eye.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks!

some new stuff in the works too, Katsu x pre-98 bubba fems, maybe some katsu S1s and more work on the C4DD.

VG

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Fucking cool. I missed the boat on the PTK. You mentioned it might be a while before you ran them again. Is that project still part of the plan at some point?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would run the hell out of katsu x pre-98. Keep us posted as to when this will become available.

will do, thats the one i'm most excited about too!

bsgospel - i will make some more at some point for sure.

DC - thanks!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
420giveaway
Sounds great VG.
I did a run of PTK plants and made hundreds of seeds.
Have been handing them out to many fellow growers.
Lots of PTK getting grown around these parts this summer..

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they have some PTK, BlueDigiBerry and some White Rhinox bubba fems up at real gorilla now.

i'll be sending some more stock shortly.

VG

Home-Grown

>

>

Hi, let me know if you can assist with my post.
Re: [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chemdawg family.[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=8338707&postcount=490
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there, the new crosses wont be dropping for a little while, but real gorilla has a good range of my lines now, including a few packs of C4DD which hasn't been available for a some time.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi, if you are talking about fat bubba, that is a misprint, it was pre-98 bubba crossed with sour bubble (of BOG fame)

VG

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
You need to get a my seeds link to real gorilla in your sig mate

I see your crosses just dropped.. I'm chuffed to get some bk s1s in,, nice one V!

:ying:

Cloneman

Veteran
Restock

Restock

Hi VG,

Any news on a restock at real gorilla and what they might be?

cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts