What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre-98 Bubba x (Katsu Bubba x Bubba Kush)

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
Still a handful of packs on the Bay, not sure how they haven't all been snagged yet.

I'd buy more, but I think 1 pack of these and 3 packs of the S1s will give me enough Bubba to play around with for a while.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there katsu, are you THE katsu???

anyway yeah stash is still around now and then. i last swapped pm's with him a few months ago

VG

edit, i see you are the katsu, much respect and thanks for making those seeds and spreading the love!
you are a legend :tiphat:
just sent you a PM to your original katsu login...

Last edited:

germ

Just germed two packs, except one all did germ.
The Bubba are the ones in the back.

I'm very excited how they turn out and thanks VerdantGreen for putting your effort in this line.

Attachments

• IMG_20160927_1448260.jpg
    IMG_20160927_1448260.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 53

A10

Just germed two packs, except one all did germ.
The Bubba are the ones in the back.

I'm very excited how they turn out and thanks VerdantGreen for putting your effort in this line.

Cool beans. I'm excited to see how these turn out for you too

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
germ i would say around 9 weeks for flower. use as big pots as you can. the bubba likes root space - it helps speed it up a bit

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi there, i'm pretty sure there are some up at seedbay atm, they are just called bubba kush (regular seeds). if not i need to send more in.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haven't seen an outdoor/greenhouse grow jim, i would love to see how you get on. Should be fairly early maturing as i think afghans generally are, but, depending on your climate you might need to watch out for budrot in those dense buds.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks luciano, i had never heard of cresco, the joliet looks like a cross of the katsu and the pre-98 but it doesnt seem to say whether fem or regular.

i'm just making a fem cross of those two atm, waiting for seed set. I had a coupel of false starts with it, the bubba genetics are pretty stable and reversing them is a challenge.

VG

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Bubba Kush regs from VG.......nice, easy to grow plant. Smells of fresh hash and funk. @ 49 days and mostly cloudy.