What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre-98 Bubba x (Katsu Bubba x Bubba Kush)

hey Rcky, i'd like to get the testing underway and see how the plants look before i sell any seeds of this, perhaps i'll release a few packs once ive seen they are ok, but i'll keep most of them till the test grows are done.

VG

VG, first off thanks for your work with Bubba, I grabbed some SI from your first release, and out of the 2 packs found a star, she absolutely outclassed the rest and not by a little bit either.

I live in Aus, getting my hands on elite cuts is impossible, so I doubt you understand how valuable a seed line like this can be to people like me. No matter how it goes with this katsu outcross, can you please list some on the bay. The pollen from a male or 2 would be invaluable, even if it needed some working, not for any commercial purpose just to back up my special lady correctly.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys it looks like im gong to get a decent amount of seeds from this. in about a week i will be ready to send out testers so i'll get hold of a few peeps that have offered.

thanks again and sorry for the delay

VG

RckyMtRdnk

hey guys it looks like im gong to get a decent amount of seeds from this. in about a week i will be ready to send out testers so i'll get hold of a few peeps that have offered.

VG

Busy bee, flying around pollinating dank plants, bzz bzzzzz:)

mtntrogger

Veteran

VG

:laughing::comfort::huggg::dance013:, YES ! Cant wait to see the test thread ! VG is straight up the most passionate Bubba breeder out there . Much Respect

Bueno Time

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This project sounds very nice VG. Ill be looking to probably get a pack eventually (If I can snag some when they are available.)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll try and get some pics of the sensi F2 girl tomorrow, thanks for all the offers of testing i have chosen a couple and the seeds will go out tomorrow. hoping to pop a few myself too.

VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here are some pics of the sensi buds of the only girl from amongst the F2s. hard really to draw many conclusions from the plant with it being an F2 as it could be a pheno from anywhere between the original parents... but here they are
picture.php

picture.php

VG

here are some pics of the sensi buds of the only girl from amongst the F2s. hard really to draw many conclusions from the plant with it being an F2 as it could be a pheno from anywhere between the original parents... but here they are
View Image
View Image

VG

Looks GREAT! What week is she? About 4-5? Getting some nice color early! What is the difference between your night and day temps

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey vitgreen, i dont think the colouring is temp related. bubba tends to purple in that chevron pattern on the leaves. its only in a 1 gallon pot so the bigger leaves have senesced and coloured up quite early. yeah i think its about 5 weeks but not totally sure.

VG

Great! Got my the beans in! I am sorry, maybe I smoked too much today...it IS 420!!!! but these are your pre-98 Bubba girl x the different male you had? Did you snap any pics of the males?

Last edited:
I would definitely be interested in testing em out under my new 400 watt LED :D I would have no prob popping all 10 and documenting thoroughly :)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey vitgreen, i used 4 males, F2s from Katsu's katsu bubba x bubba cross. the Female was my pre98 cut. not and specific pics of the males but some of the veg shots in my 'bubreg' album will be of the boys (i only got one female)

VG

mtntrogger

Veteran
I Started a test thread for anyone interested in these fine genetics. Got 7 of em reaching for greatness at the moment !

Latest posts

Latest posts