What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your winner males!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran

wow never seen a male look like that, looks like its growing calyxes and sprouting male flowers out the calyxes instead of hairs...weird

edit...nevermind, i do see hairs....is that a fem that you stressed to produce male flowers? or is that just a hermie?

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
wow never seen a male look like that, looks like its growing calyxes and sprouting male flowers out the calyxes instead of hairs...weird

edit...nevermind, i do see hairs....is that a fem that you stressed to produce male flowers? or is that just a hermie?

male treated with CS, just for shits and giggles i wanted to know whether it would throw seed...SOL!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Very Cool Truchrider... I just saw this thing on tv about this guy drinking CS and his skin turned blue! I'll look it up and post it on here if i find it.. I was researching about the blue Skin Race that was in our planet a while a go... Must of them where described as Gods In india. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa2OpNTX9Ck check it!
thanks for posting.

L

LouDog420

male rumpus room... Just a cardboard box... No problem with pollination or contamination, and it sits right next to my flowering pod... I bend all tops, and collect over sheets of paper. Final collection and removal of plants should be done away from any girls though ;)

Midnight madness males from the house of love...
picture.php

I'm bad with males. Pick the finest during the first seed run, seed everything, and then sort it all out... Males don't get but a single generation here, they live on in their offspring :tiphat:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

Father of Swt #4 IBL, the "Candy GF stud" with some added persona courtesy of bench warmer :biggrin:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
picture.php

Father of Swt #4 IBL, the "Candy GF stud" with some added persona courtesy of bench warmer :biggrin:

Very nice stud you got there SOTF420 :) looks like your Sweet tooth is everywhere eh? I went to a shop in San Fernando Vally and saw some clones of a swr #4 i imagine was a member on here or some shit maybe even you! :) all the best bro!:wave:

btw how many seeds did it take you to find just that one?:artist:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:thank you:

That male was found out of like 50 seedlings originally sprouted I think and obviously only like half those were males, but he was the champion since germination and I knew since his very first set of leafs it was a winner it literally had beams of light around it and it grew bigger and faster than anything else. I actually thought it was a female because it smelled so damn good up until he went under 12/12 (he did not show semi-auto sex early like most males of them do) and started busting out gigantic cola sized clusters of big pollen filled flowers. Then he started growing trichomes on all of them and the flower stems and I knew he was the one! Plus the smell, oh man he really smelled like grapefruity candy even on the leafs in veg it was amazing. Imagine like deep exotic Indica smell mixed with a sugary sweet essence & the spray of a ripe pink grapefruit peel, and then some extra sweet sugar on top of that. :)

Sweet Tooth is a movement and 2012 is the year of the Tooth so you should grab a clone if they have them in stock! :biggrin: Those clones are not from me but I have a very good idea who they might have come from. :thinking:I would just love to see one get grown out! :canabis:

Much love, nice thread and pics! :good: :respect:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright a few more shots then I'm done ;)

picture.php

picture.php

Here below you can see he eventually snapped over under his own top cola cluster weight as I started to cut back on water since he was just making way too much pollen for his tent. The funny thing was he was just in a small 5" square container and really did not have a ton of light either but there was no stopping this monster stud from blooming in full force and making plenty of tasty organic salad toppers! :greenstars:

I had trimmed off all the side branches full of flowers because there was just so much damn pollen everywhere and I was sneezing like a crazy person :bigeye: and it was easier to carry the snipped off side branches full of pollen dropping clusters into the big tent (instead of the whole male) where the females where waiting anxiously and all sticky for their much needed pollination. I still have that big top flower bunch actually all dried in a freezer bag it's really dense and surprisingly heavy. Still smells like candy GF too! :good:

And yes I saved some extra packets of his pollen of course, stored safely in the freezer! ;)

picture.php

:tiphat:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Beautiful Photos!! hopefully everyone is making some nice "salad Toppers" and bird FOOD to keep on feeding the birds that require quality genetics to keep on flying :) all the best!

HueJass

Do you guys think its possible to contain pollen 100% by putting a male cut in a cup of water with a bag over it and then isolating it from the rest?

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
wow.. amazing pics everyone, did miss this thread -- subscribed -- jeje
Recently found this male, will see his progeny soon.. 7 males, 5 full hermis.. PlushBerry male 7
picture.php

picture.php

Saludos
n

wow nice photos amigo! :artist:
did she just hermie on you? or did you make it do this?
all the best!

I have a bubba kush x deep chuck stud that i will post ones she is in full bloom

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Dr. Dank :wave:, maybe i did express myself wrong jeje, This male finish stable in sex, no hermi issues ;D, but he had 5 hermi brothers, curiously no hermis found in all his sisters ......
Saludos
n

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran

HOUSE OG x Herojuana :) first pollen chucking or cross since i was 17 years old or so... :) I feel good!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see what they bring me... this House is very special no doubt!