What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chinese hash!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Most probably Uyghur, rather than "Chinese", hash

Irie !

hey mriko :)

you refer to this area i think:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Uyghur_Khaganate.png

very interesting, is it a traditional area for dry sift hash?

It could as well have been something completely different as you know the dutch coffeeshops play funny games with the names of weed and hash... but i always liked the thought that it was chinese hash, as it was something really special... would love to find something like that again... it was black from the outside, very dark red inside, as written sweet and spicy taste and it was pure sativa, not the most psychedelic one but uplifting with very good mood and very clear in the head.

i have tried a variety of black hashs imported to the netherlands like manali or pavarti and a lot more of which i can't remember the name (but basically all black hashs the bluebird has on its menu, and from selected other shops all over the netherlands) but nothing compared to this one...

i like to think of hash making as an art... i know there are lots of people out there who say the best hash is the one you make yourself at home. but i tend to disagree, of course you can make incredible hash yourself, but a hash of high quality made traditionally in "hash-countries" is something amazing, imagine how much work has gone into the plants with which they made the hash, probably they have been adapted to the area over centuries and the knowledge of how to make the best hash out of this plants has evolved and been passed on over generations of growers... i always had the impression too that one can find a much larger variety of cannabinoid combinations with import hash than with the standard dutch gene pool...

anyways sorry for drifting of, i'm just smoking some very nice maroc hash :D

greetz

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
you refer to this area i think:

My, not that large ! I'm rather talking about Eastern Turkestan, the land of Uyghurs, also known as "Xinjiang" as being under Chinese rule. I only had once the opportuniyt to score some Uyghur stuff in A'dam and it was rather crude polm with nice buzz, but nothing close to the real Kashgar/Yarkand stuff.

very interesting, is it a traditional area for dry sift hash?

Dry sift it is.

i like to think of hash making as an art... i know there are lots of people out there who say the best hash is the one you make yourself at home. but i tend to disagree, of course you can make incredible hash yourself, but a hash of high quality made traditionally in "hash-countries" is something amazing, imagine how much work has gone into the plants with which they made the hash, probably they have been adapted to the area over centuries and the knowledge of how to make the best hash out of this plants has evolved and been passed on over generations of growers... i always had the impression too that one can find a much larger variety of cannabinoid combinations with import hash than with the standard dutch gene pool...

Very true, there is an art of good hashish and I do think that the best hash comes from where it is a tradition, where the ART (Indeed!) of turning cannabis resin powder into hashish, gardah, charas or whatever the name, has been passed on through generations.
My, you already wrote that ! Must the moroccan I'm indulging on, haha !

Irie !

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
K3... You mean synthetic "cannabinoid" ab-pinaca?? Another bloody crap that is part of the "opium wars payback" package, obviously expanding beyond that scope... :(

Irie!

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
The opium wars is all you need to know in terms of why China does not screw around when it comes to its drug policy. Even foreigners have received capital punishment over there for trafficking. Certainly not a place where you want to get caught.

It's sad really cause China has such a rich history with cannabis.

chiesesganja

K3... You mean synthetic "cannabinoid" ab-pinaca?? Another bloody crap that is part of the "opium wars payback" package, obviously expanding beyond that scope... :(

Irie!
In fact, many people in China use chemically synthesized marijuana. We call it k3 or natasa.