What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DESTROYER TOP TEN HIGTIMES 2008

B

bocil

The plant DESTROYER stay in the top Ten Plants in Higtimes 2008 ,felicitys Charlie garcia. :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: stay very happy for you ,your sobrino boci.

DESTROYER : PHOTOS BY JARDI

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congratulations charlie :wink:

Destroyer is probably the best PURE modern sativa bred in the past years. Her resin production, high flower leaf ratio, her yield and vigour, flower density, tropical fruity aroma and powerful uplifting quality effects are truely unique!

Bringing the best from the old thai sativas and concrete it in a magnificent pure sativa hybrid, 75 % thai and 25 % mexican/colombian, that's Destroyer!

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Hell Yeah :D :D I know I enjoyed growing and smoking her. Congrats to all your hard work!!!!!

W

Whatever

Very cool Charlie...I've actually been looking at that one lately and should pick some up before they're sold out..lol.

four seasons

Veteran
Super deal.
Destroyer looks awesome and the discription gives it much to be disired.
Im starting these on a full southern summer cycle next season.

Peace

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

thanx amigos

Must say we dont work much the marketing so its a nice surprise to see some nominations and awards from that far. Appreciate they listen to some of spanish things and count with us.

Best

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Congrats kaiki!! :jump:

hehe here´s a killer ECSD x Fence Climber Destroyer :muahaha: outdoor bud
Destroyer is great parental stock as well!!

002-2.jpg

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
charlie garcia said:
fence climber pheno? lol
JeJe jejejejejejeje

Bwwwwwwwwwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :muahaha:

Fence climber is a stray male dog that climbs your fence to impregnate your female dog.... :D The very few seeds off of the ECSD must of come from some very late nanners on the Thai leaning Destroyer that I had grown at the same time. An unplanned cross. But, she looks like she turned out well.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Congralations Charlie!!!!

Gotta upload & post some fresh Destroyer pics later for this thread, so ppl can see what Destroyer has to offer!

One of my favorite sat´s hands down IMHO!! Thank you once again Charlie!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts