You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > The YukonKronicle

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
The YukonKronicle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2019, 07:12 AM #141
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
Lol and failing

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...

The YukonKronicle
YukonKronic is online now Quote

Old 07-17-2019, 07:15 AM #142
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
I give up... maybe tomorrow
Figured it out

The YukonKronicle

Last edited by YukonKronic; 07-17-2019 at 09:34 AM..

Old 07-17-2019, 09:45 AM #143
YukonKronic

I feel like re-posting some pics of my last GT grow and some other shit that I posted as small pics early in thread just cause I was looking through old pictures and found some I like : )
GT

The YukonKronicle

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2019, 09:50 AM #144
YukonKronic

ZamxPurps

The YukonKronicle

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2019, 09:56 AM #145
YukonKronic

Malawi x Panama

ZamxGuatemala, ZamxPurps , Bubba Kush x Pakistan Chitral Kush, Night Nurse

The YukonKronicle

Old 07-17-2019, 10:02 AM #146
YukonKronic

These go waaay back...
GT

Kali China

GT

The YukonKronicle

Old 07-18-2019, 08:50 AM #147
YukonKronic

So wow. What a week.... had some personal problems made worse by ptsd and depression. Had some ulcers start bleeding in my stomach... worked out some hard stuff with my wife (to the good)... had some c5KC come up and some fail... some other seeds I was stoked on all came up though.. got rid of HID lights and put in new LED unit and am enjoying LED world so far... found out my aunt has died of swift and widespread cancer.. found that my Autoflowers are all growing well and beginning to flower... got picked for Top grower led giveaway by HGL and found out the doctor I just got used to and up to speed on all my health bullshit is like... gone for an indeterminate amount of time..

Did I mention my aunt died? It was bowel cancer... found out day after I puked a bunch of blood. Pretty much certain itís just ulcers (had em for years) but gawdamn... I guess I never mentioned Iíve developed anxiety since ptsd aggravated my lifelong battles with depression... yup. Anxiety. Thatís the word.
Fuck... what a week.
I wasnít even that close to her but thatís sorta what hurts ya know?
Iím just trying to figure out what I can do to be there for my mom... sheís so damn tough and doesnít want to do the whole emotions thing.. lol especially because I suck at emotions now.. lot of shit to process.
For now Iím sticking with Fuck. What a week.

Hug your loved ones while you can. Talk to them often or not but let em know you Love em whenever you can.

The YukonKronicle

1 members found this post helpful.