What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Con razón ...SAD s1-Sweet Thai-GPoison FV- Cream Caramel

conlarazon

Veteran
My first Sweet Seed variety was Green Poison ... it killed the smell, the amount of resin, early and rapid flowering, the potency with only 50 days ... spectacular.

Now, I'm going with a group of seeds that I have been wanting for a while now

SAD s1, I've seen it in several searches I've done and it's always the same ...amazing.
Cream Caramel, always well snowed and good calibers.
Green Poison FV, I hope the same thing comes out that time, a delight.
Sweet Thai, I saw her here in the photo contest and I thought it was a good choice.

Coco-humus, energy-saving lamps of 23w, take 10 days and all the love I can give them

Mi primera variedad Sweet Seed fué Green Poison... me mató el olor, la cantidad de resina, temprana y rápida floración, la potencia con tan solo 50 días ... espectacular.

Ahora, voy con un grupo de semillas que les tengo ganas hace rato

SAD s1, la he visto en varias búsquedas que he hecho y siempre es lo mismo ... un plantón.
Cream Caramel, siempre bien nevada y buenos calibres.
Green Poison FV, espero que salga lo mismo de aquella vez, una delicia.
Sweet Thai, la vi aquí en el concurso de fotos y me pareció una buena elección.

Coco-humus, lámparas de bajo consumo de 23w, llevan 10 días y todo el amor que les puedo dar ...

SAD s1
picture.php

picture.php

Sweet Thai
picture.php

Green Poison FV ( gift Expoweed, thanks you team )
picture.php

Health over there
Salud por allá

conlarazon

Veteran

So time goes by and changes are noticed. 400w Haluro 18/6. All beautiful, coconut and humus. 500cc of calm water.

The most vigorous Caramel, followed by Poison, SAD and Thai ...

Cream Caramel
picture.php

Green Poison Fast V
picture.php

SAD S1
picture.php

General growing hours and sleep from 12pm to 6pm

salud por allá

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
conlarazon they look happy as can be I'm along for the ride nice job on them good quality genetics,, I'm looking forward to collecting some quality genetics too from sweed seeds,, as soon as they are up on the site I'm on them like a bad rash.. crystal candy f1 fast version is going to be my first choice anyhow that's what I'm after so good luck to you on this grow. .:tiphat:

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello, DARKSIDER thank, this is my first big production with SweetSeeds, I was looking for banks with herbs with more flavor and I decided to play with SweetS and until now it is luxury, easy to grow.
CrystalCandy has very good reviews, the FV should be very rich the same. We hope to try them too. Thanks for passing regards ...

Salud por allá

conlarazon

Veteran
And this beautiful is Sweet Tai, 9 days of flowering, very vigorous and fast, in addition to having glands very noticeable in the leaves, beautiful.
First irrigation with stimulating flowering StimFlora of 12/12 Grow Shop, second irrigation with Delta9, tomorrow only water.

picture.php

regards

Salud por allá
Health over there

conlarazon

Veteran
Hi, excellent development of flowers and resin, good smells. Everyone with bristly hairs, beautiful ...

SAD s1

picture.php

Caramel in Paine, at harvest time

picture.php

regards

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello Atanasius thank you, the GPs are the same and with the same smell. SAD two phenos, one eats more than the other. All plants of low size and a lot of resin. Only Delta9;)

Salud por allá
Health over there

conlarazon

Veteran
Green Poison FV
sweet and delicious aromas this young lady ....

picture.php

SAD s1
Beautiful plant very similar to the photos of the network, smell something subtle yet, but a lot of resin ...

picture.php

Salud por allá
Health over there

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Green Poison FV
sweet and delicious aromas this young lady ....

View Image

SAD s1
Beautiful plant very similar to the photos of the network, smell something subtle yet, but a lot of resin ...

View Image

Salud por allá
Health over there

Looking Good conlarazon i can see they are going to be sweet ladies for sure.:tiphat: gonna be frosty girls.:)

conlarazon

Veteran
Hello BHAM, good news then, I hope everything goes well and you can share your crops with us. You have to catch up. Thanks friend.

DARKSIDER, they are going to be very sweet and tasty for sure, many resin and bittersweet smells. Thanks friend.

SAD s1, flowers like rocks, lots of resin, sour smells, short stature, easy cultivation.

SAD s1

picture.php

Green Poison FV, It's almost ready with the days the package says, 47 to 50 days, I think. Flowers made of stone, sticky resin and very fragrant. Soon soon. The plants are the same, very easy to grow, eat little in vegetative and flowering ... a great gift.
In the photo, the sister is behind ... they are the same

Green Poison FV

picture.php

Salud por allá
Health over there

Latest posts

Latest posts