What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma og x biker kush... (Testers)

nickman

Veteran
Hey y'all... I started my karma og x biker testers last week... They had great germination rates...100% all tales were popped within 24 hours... They're all up and doing good except a couple of them are yellowing out allready... I have them in light warrior seed starting soil by fox farm... It has some earthworm castings in it... I have not gave them any nutrients as of yet... The yellowing is starting to make me nervous , only because the same thing happened last round with my karma og... They were a pain in the ass to veg... Very fussy... I hope these aren't like that !!! I'm very excited about this grow... Thanks karma.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey y'all... I started my karma og x biker testers last week... They had great germination rates...100% all tales were popped within 24 hours... They're all up and doing good except a couple of them are yellowing out allready... I have them in light warrior seed starting soil by fox farm... It has some earthworm castings in it... I have not gave them any nutrients as of yet... The yellowing is starting to make me nervous , only because the same thing happened last round with my karma og... They were a pain in the ass to veg... Very fussy... I hope these aren't like that !!! I'm very excited about this grow... Thanks karma.

Hey Nickman

If you can post up a pic I may be able to help with the yellowing
Probably hungry ?

Thanks
GA

Subbing in.

Good luck, man! I've been struggling with my seedlings as of lately too. I almost always get 100% germ rates on Karma gear (100% on my stardawg x bikers and Karmarado!) but once I get 'em in soil I always seem to lose 1-2 of 'em. Always worry that I'm losing the "fire" plant, but hope its just the weak ones being weeded out for me. Or the males, since I don't really pollen chuck.

Kalyx

Nice cant wait to see what you do with these puppies nickman. This cross is bound to be loaded with lots of gems and keepers.:woohoo:

-Kalyx

nickman

Veteran
Thanks for tagging along guys... I'll try to post up a few pics of the seedlings this weekend... The only thing is that I can only figure out how to post pics in my albums... I still can't figure out how to post big pics on a thread... I think it might have somthing to do with using an iPad or iPhone all the time... I gotta try using a friends laptop or somthing...

nickman

Veteran
Acctually they all doing pretty good I must say... Has anyone else testing this cross noticed any mutant seedlings??? Looks like I may have a few... One seedling is still on the first set of leaves, kinda like its stuck like that... The other mutant has a weird leaf shape... I'm thinking that they'll grow out of it... I was just curious if any other testers have seen anything like this...???...

nickman

Veteran
Hey y'all... The testers are doing really good... I went away on a vacation for almost a week and I transplanted them all before I left... The soil I used is fox farm happy frog mixed with somthing called dr. Earth... It's got a fair amount of nutes in it with some other goodies... Anyway all the plants are doing great... No more yellowing... The two mutants have pretty much grown out of their mutantism... There's about 5 out of the 11 that are a little slower growing then the rest... I'm very happy and kind of surprised that these plants aren't more finicky... As their parents were both kinda finicky... Good day yall

nickman

Veteran
I've only figured out how to post pics in one of my albums... I feel kinda stupid cause a lot of people on here have allready told me how to post pics on a thread... I take pics with my I pad... Ill figure it out...I'll get at it this weekend...

S

sourpuss

Its an ass pain to use the ipad/apple. Do you have a computer? I use android no probs. Tabs r cheap too if u dont need anything special. Something doesnt play nice with apple software on the ipad imo...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Acctually they all doing pretty good I must say... Has anyone else testing this cross noticed any mutant seedlings??? Looks like I may have a few... One seedling is still on the first set of leaves, kinda like its stuck like that... The other mutant has a weird leaf shape... I'm thinking that they'll grow out of it... I was just curious if any other testers have seen anything like this...???...

Yup I had two mutants. One grew out of it, into a double main stalk seedling. The other one stayed a runt. So I killed it the other day. Not enough room to keep it.

nickman

Veteran
Yup I had two mutants. One grew out of it, into a double main stalk seedling. The other one stayed a runt. So I killed it the other day. Not enough room to keep it.

That's crazy that u said that cause if u noticed I said I only have 11 testers... We'll I also killed the main mutant because it seemed to b stuck on the 1st set of leaves... I have it two weeks or so to grow out of it but it didnt...

The other has grown out of it pretty much except it also has 3 mains stalks... It's really weird, just like u said your has... It kind of just leaned over a little bit and at that time the bottom two branches became mains with the real main stalk ...

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Interested to see these
We can help ya get them pics up...let us know what you working with /have available tech wise

nickman

Veteran
I use an apple iPad... The newest version... I have albums... I've at least figured that part out... I just can never figure out this picture posting in a thread... It's so frustrating to me... I want to share my photos so so bad... I'm not very good with computers so that's also a reason for my stupidity...!!!... My mother accctually has a regular computer ... Maybe I should look at that... I going to be trying to figure this out now ...!!!... Again .!.:tiphat: