What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test Run... (Karma Genetics) Stardawg x Biker

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Will be germing these seeds in paper towels, then putting them tail down in solo cups to veg for 10 weeks under T-5's in 5gln homer buckets, before the flip. (pics to come very soon)

nickman

Veteran
They should b nice and big by then... I was thinking of vegging my testers for at least 8 weeks myself... I don't want to flower in this high heat...

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
It did happen....I promise. :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
UPDATE.....

UPDATE.....

100% germ rate. Nice healthy tap roots. :dance013:
All beans have been planted into 1gln pots w/ FFOF soil with a 2:1 ratio of Chunky Perlite.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres the seedlings........ A couple are freaks and may not make it. I'll have 7 good seedlings.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

In the cups are Sour Dubb S1's. The 1gln pots have the Stardawg x Bikers'.
The 1gln pot with the blue marker is an unknown GG#4 hybrid cross.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey overgrow,

Thanks for the update on the stardawg x biker testers

You still planning to veg under the t5 for a couple of months ?

GA

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Yes...I am. While the GG#4's are flowering in the next room, I'll have these under 12 bulbs of T-5 light for the next 10 weeks.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
There growing quite well. Establishing themselves as tweens.
Will post veg pics as soon as I can use my comp without Safe Mode.
My comp has a bad cold. Im not sure how to fix it without spending abunch of cash.
But the plants look good so far.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I'll be t/p'ing the tweens from 1gln pots to 3 gln pots as soon as they show sex.
They should show within the next 2 weeks.
I'll flip the females as soon as they are 7 weeks old to make room in the veg area.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
What a great strain so far. Im diggin' the structure.
Beautifull plants. Smelly in veg too. Even more so than the GG#4...in veg....so far.
Sorry I havent taken pics yet. I will today and upload tomorrow.
Ive been having pc issues, I think all the bugs are out and the comp is working good now.
Need to buy a bag of FFOF soil to t/p them into 3's and then flip them.
They have great side branching so I may top them. Not sure yet. Will def be taking cuts.
I have about 5 or 6 confirmed females, and 4 confirmed males. Some runts havent shown yet.