What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1600w NTF Stadium

5th

Veteran
"Smoking marijauna isn't addictive, growing it is" - Ed Rosenthal

Now I dunno if Ed was the first guy to say that...but he is right.

Ever see this?

Ok then...lets take off the top two teirs. Now lets do away with all that black hose. Ok much more simple. Now we'll just cap the far ends, drill a hole in each one to add a supply hose to...few PVC "t"'s and a 90 degree on the other end...there.

Lets simplify this even more....seperate reseviors for each side. Might wanna stagger the grow...maybe run two strains? I'll figure that out later...

Still not right eh? What say I put one of these on each end so I'm not wasting light.

Lights? A 600w on each end...a 400w in the middle. Soooo... 8ft lengths of PVC, 1600w of light...I don't think 50w/sqft will be a problem. :)

I was very, very close to buying/building a 4x8 Ebb n' Flo table. https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=234757 (<---this guy is gonna fucking kill it) But cooler heads prevailed (and I cut my fuckin' face open on the one reflector I've been vegging with so fuck reflectors) and were back in the vert section. Besides, I probly woulda missed you guys lol.

Comments, suggestions, and ridicule are more then welcome. :tiphat:

gurnt

Sweet might need to weld are bolt a few 1x1.5 tube 90% FOR THE LEGS AND BACK with a Angle iron to make it very strong to tie the corners together then go to home depot and get some shelf brackets it be dead cheep even better just some metal studs

Latest posts

Latest posts