What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

Kroggi

Ahh a new setup... SWEET ! :D
Tagged!

Seing how u all want to build new setups, is pretty inspiring to wanna do something similar my self... ARG ! :D I love DIY projects, but damn... We cant keep those systems going :p

Thumbs up for the project m8, gonna be great to follow

cyat

Veteran
6lbs off 1800w of light is baby-shit. 8-10lbs will be regular, and I think 12lbs is a possibility.

babyshit huh? you are on another level

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
It's really getting exciting in these vert forums, a nice atmosphere ala overgrow/cw back in the day.... very refreshing :) n good shitz n giggles as welll!

Anywayz.... not to pull your thread off in the wrong direction bobble, nice work so far bro... I'm amped to see how this all turns out for you mate. Any flipping going on with the lights or all 3 on for 12 hrs in each pod?

D

DHF

Just remember that once monocropped , a strain is known to do what it`ll do through the course of it`s cycle , so once known the size they need ta be at the time of their flip , then when stretch is over the canopy will be filled in and yield accordingly swellage wise till end of cycle ...after doin it....time after time till gettin it right ....and....from experience and runs under your belt........

Never will this this shit happen for you guys without puttin this into your production equation.......NEVER......

Personal growers will increase their bottom lines using vert tactics and bare bulbs , but production growers should take note and up their game if they`re gonna do this and spend the bucks ta play with this shit cuz it ain`t cheap.....

Bobble got this the first time we talked in PM.....He`s an up and comer....know that .......If ANYBODY ever does 10 lbs and better off of 1800 watts of stacked bulbs , ya`ll be lookin toward Mich. and the northern lights.....

Shit can happen with the proper circumstances and increased plant numbers leading up to optimum results.......Did for my old ass , and I never got started on vert dialage before havin ta shutdown.....

I can see 144 individual 1 oz plants in the proper surroundings and environment with 3 stacked 600`s, but I`m prejudiced......and....

That`s only 9lbs....add another 50% to what I did regular with 42 gram plants and do the math..Notsaying this shit`s done easy , but IME......it`s doable.......and sky`s the limit......

My 2 cents cuz I can....

Peace....DHF...:ying:.....

Last edited:
6lbs off 1800w of light is baby-shit. 8-10lbs will be regular, and I think 12lbs is a possibility. I think you have some work to do. :smokey:

Sounds good man!! And I think you are right about that. But I must add, that maintaining optimals in your everything in your setup is a must to get there.

Have fun in the build-up!

L

laylow

The reason DHF and I got off so well to begin with, was that I came to him asking how to build the 1800w coliseum. He never once had to explain to me why it's a superior growing method.

I'm gonna take you to school LL, and try to get you caught up here... :blowbubbles:

Environment > light, correct? Run less light, if it means you can keep your environment under control. Now, in your case, I know you can keep your environment under control, but you're using a lot more equipment (read electricity) to do it.

Yield is not just about the genetics or the light used to grow them... It's about the grower, making the best out of his/her system/space... and it helps to have the best designed setup. Heath runs 1800w flip pods for his production rooms... and he taught DHF about them... So now there's 2 guys we both respect, running 1800w light stacks... Where have you been? FYI, my temps top out at 81.5F lights on in the pods, when it's 90-100F outside.

Think about how the plants grow... Mostly up, right? So creating a light column in the middle only makes sense, so that the plants can stay 100% in the light zone, instead up growing up and away from the light.

6lbs off 1800w of light is baby-shit. 8-10lbs will be regular, and I think 12lbs is a possibility. I think you have some work to do. :smokey:
lol

Bob as much as i love you and your enthusiasm i think you need to slow down a bit mate 6lb baby shit from 1800w... ive not seen a 6lb grow from 1800w not sayin it ante been done but its not baby shit!!! and then 8 to 10lb regular LMAO!!! your fav saying dont count your chickens till your eggs have hatched my buddy... and 12lb is crazy mofo talk you need to lay off the strawberry D either that or the zero carb intake has twisted your nut lol i would love to see you get 10lb from this grow but lets see 6lb for a start :D

take me to school bobble convert me show me the way please i beg you coz i need to see this shit rocking!!!:bow:

you getting my pm's or what? :D

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
oh fucking shit. ten pounds off of 3 600?A?A??!?!?!?1 if anyone can do it itll be bobble. dude, im fucking speechless. ahh shit going to the dam saturday, popping the question, coming home graduating college within the year all while copying your design.

bobble, i love you, and everything you stand for. you are the fucking shit.

aod

G

Groseph

SoQuick hit 10lbs out of a 3000w stack with 600 clones!

I'll be floored if you can do the same..or even 6lb out of 1800w.

None the less your hustle and work ethic is impressive. Keep it up bobble.

- -

I've got a new production space (not living in) and 12 600w lights at my disposal. I'm trying to determine how i'd like to play it. I'll be going vert as I refuse to haul reflectors into the house, but looking to keep it under 99 plants.. I've only ran stadiums and ground level circles around vertical lamps. I'd love to hear what you and DHF would recommend for me. 12x10 space....4 1800w pods??...just cant do the plant numbers like that though.

New name so no PMs at the moment, but I'll be stayin posted'.

- -

Gro

bobblehead

Veteran
I had to take the female unit out yesterday... Being so busy these days she doesn't get to see me as much, so I gotta treat her extra nice when I do. Be cool, I'm back, and pictures will resume today... lol

Ahh a new setup... SWEET ! :D
Tagged!

Seing how u all want to build new setups, is pretty inspiring to wanna do something similar my self... ARG ! :D I love DIY projects, but damn... We cant keep those systems going :p

Thumbs up for the project m8, gonna be great to follow

Thanks for stopping by Kroggi. I'm here to inspire. :) overgrow.

6lbs off 1800w of light is baby-shit. 8-10lbs will be regular, and I think 12lbs is a possibility.

babyshit huh? you are on another level

lol... That's the reaction I get from most people... I don't think like most people.

It's really getting exciting in these vert forums, a nice atmosphere ala overgrow/cw back in the day.... very refreshing :) n good shitz n giggles as welll!

Anywayz.... not to pull your thread off in the wrong direction bobble, nice work so far bro... I'm amped to see how this all turns out for you mate. Any flipping going on with the lights or all 3 on for 12 hrs in each pod?

The lights are flip/flopped, so 1 pod is on during the day, 1 during the night. Helps to make for steady temps.

this is just awsomw man ...

i m sorry but i missed what size room u got ...

The pods are 8x8, with a 6x6 inner diameter.

Just remember that once monocropped , a strain is known to do what it`ll do through the course of it`s cycle , so once known the size they need ta be at the time of their flip , then when stretch is over the canopy will be filled in and yield accordingly swellage wise till end of cycle ...after doin it....time after time till gettin it right ....and....from experience and runs under your belt........

Never will this this shit happen for you guys without puttin this into your production equation.......NEVER......

Personal growers will increase their bottom lines using vert tactics and bare bulbs , but production growers should take note and up their game if they`re gonna do this and spend the bucks ta play with this shit cuz it ain`t cheap.....

Bobble got this the first time we talked in PM.....He`s an up and comer....know that .......If ANYBODY ever does 10 lbs and better off of 1800 watts of stacked bulbs , ya`ll be lookin toward Mich. and the northern lights.....

Shit can happen with the proper circumstances and increased plant numbers leading up to optimum results.......Did for my old ass , and I never got started on vert dialage before havin ta shutdown.....

I can see 144 individual 1 oz plants in the proper surroundings and environment with 3 stacked 600`s, but I`m prejudiced......and....

That`s only 9lbs....add another 50% to what I did regular with 42 gram plants and do the math..Notsaying this shit`s done easy , but IME......it`s doable.......and sky`s the limit......

My 2 cents cuz I can....

Peace....DHF...:ying:.....

Thanks Freds. I have a nice candy grape skunk that grows long solid colas... 144 budsicles... ummm, yes. It's not that hard to figure out.

Sounds good man!! And I think you are right about that. But I must add, that maintaining optimals in your everything in your setup is a must to get there.

Have fun in the build-up!

I've overdone all the environmental controls, and done 1 whole run to find out what didn't work and change it. :dance013:

lol

Bob as much as i love you and your enthusiasm i think you need to slow down a bit mate 6lb baby shit from 1800w... ive not seen a 6lb grow from 1800w not sayin it ante been done but its not baby shit!!! and then 8 to 10lb regular LMAO!!! your fav saying dont count your chickens till your eggs have hatched my buddy... and 12lb is crazy mofo talk you need to lay off the strawberry D either that or the zero carb intake has twisted your nut lol i would love to see you get 10lb from this grow but lets see 6lb for a start :D

take me to school bobble convert me show me the way please i beg you coz i need to see this shit rocking!!!:bow:

you getting my pm's or what? :D

lol... No worries, I'm gonna show you the way brother... I decided if I wanted a straight answer on how much I can potentially pull out of this room, I should ask the man himself, right? Heath said he topped out around 2.5gpw. I'm not talking out of my ass. Just because I haven't done it yet, doesn't mean it can't be done.

The room is designed so that the only thing in the light zone is the green stuff. The roots are in the back, furthest away from the heat. The plants are growing straight at the light, and upward... instead of just upward, so it creates a pretty dense canopy when you have healthy plants.

Anyway... I'll let the pics over the next 2 months speak for the concept.

I'll respond to you're PM in 5 mins bro... ha ha...

Done yet?..".lol...sorry the heat here in Louisinna is getting to me!

Finishing up today, posting pics tonight. I just have to prune the plants.

:blowbubbles:

oh fucking shit. ten pounds off of 3 600?A?A??!?!?!?1 if anyone can do it itll be bobble. dude, im fucking speechless. ahh shit going to the dam saturday, popping the question, coming home graduating college within the year all while copying your design.

bobble, i love you, and everything you stand for. you are the fucking shit.

aod

Thank you for your enthusiasm. :D :jump: Good luck with all the events you have going on! What a big year for you, huh?

bobblehead

Veteran
SoQuick hit 10lbs out of a 3000w stack with 600 clones!

I'll be floored if you can do the same..or even 6lb out of 1800w.

None the less your hustle and work ethic is impressive. Keep it up bobble.

- -

I've got a new production space (not living in) and 12 600w lights at my disposal. I'm trying to determine how i'd like to play it. I'll be going vert as I refuse to haul reflectors into the house, but looking to keep it under 99 plants.. I've only ran stadiums and ground level circles around vertical lamps. I'd love to hear what you and DHF would recommend for me. 12x10 space....4 1800w pods??...just cant do the plant numbers like that though.

New name so no PMs at the moment, but I'll be stayin posted'.

- -

Gro

think about it like this... I pulled more than 2lbs out of the first run... Did you see all the empty space in there? There was a lot of reflectix showing. There should have been nothing bud branches of buds and leaves. Seriously... Think about it.

yeah, why not do 4 1800w pods... plants on the floor... or no reason not to build racks that hold fewer but bigger plants...

L

laylow

Never said you was talking out of your ass... just dont want you to fall short and be pisst.. right behind you bobble... lets let the pic's do the talking... Good luck :D

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
so 1 dripper per plant? and 21x8 = 168 plants per room!! thats gonna take a while :)

I want to copy this setup but instead use 3 or 4 levels with bigger plants, maybe in #3 or #5 pots. how much additional veg time do you think would be necessary, or is more plants truly better regardless? I have had VERY good results with the #2 smartpots

bobblehead

Veteran
so 1 dripper per plant? and 21x8 = 168 plants per room!! thats gonna take a while

I want to copy this setup but instead use 3 or 4 levels with bigger plants, maybe in #3 or #5 pots. how much additional veg time do you think would be necessary, or is more plants truly better regardless? I have had VERY good results with the #2 smartpots

sorry dude, I knew I missed something... It wasn't intentional.

Originally I had 4 levels with 64 plants in #5 SP's... and even if the plants had been healthy and grew to yield 1.5oz, there would have been lots of dead space in the pod. I built my pods to be similar to the rooms DHF used to run. The difference, is that DHF used 4 racks on 4 walls... and I'm spreading the plants out more by originally using 16 racks, and now 8. You could easily accommodate 80 #5's... or 144 #2's...

It all really comes down to veg time, and what you the grower has as a goal. Mine is production. I want to get in, grow as much as I can while i"m doing it, and get out ASAP. Are you afraid of the 99 plant rule? Keep your mouth shut and nobody is going to find out. If you're medical I guess it depends on your state... but nobody is inspecting any rooms in MI. The MMMR can't even answer the phone, respond to e-mails, and type written letters... The police can't instantly authenticate any of our MMJ cards. This is the wild wild west of my times.

I've never used #2 SP's before, so this is all new to me... I just know I can fit more plants in the room with them, and feed those plants more often cause they'll dry out faster than a #5, which is major overkill when I'm only looking for 2 zips a plant.

G

greenmatter

new improved bobblepods?!!!! ....... i'm pulling up a chair. where the fuck did i put the popcorn?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IF I got almost 5 elbows from my poor design, not nearly as efficient as yours Bobblepods, I am certain you can do 6-8 + lbs.....Once I get settled into my new job, grobro and I are going to build our own Bobblepod v2, already ordering the Blumats once I get a little more paper.....btw will be harvesting the grape skunk etc.....in about a week.....should be home by then!

I am totally looking forward to your pictures! Rock it solid Bobble!