What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Welcome to Dr. Jay's Medical Marijuana Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Welcome to Dr. Jay's Medical Marijuana Forums.

This forum was originally created by Dr. Jay, and is maintained in memory of this highly regarded medical marijuana advocate, and out of respect for all he did.

This forum is where you are welcome to discuss aspects of medical marijuana usage, particularly it's benefits.

However, this forum is not the place to be discussing commercial establishments or products related to medical marijuana, or to spam your business endeavors. Please review the site TOU for further clarification.

Advertising is available on the site for businesses wishing to promote themselves, such as dispensaries or others with a legally registered company.

Commercial advertising consideration can be accomplished by submitting your company's interest here:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=form&fid=2

This thread is NOT for individual trading, swapping, or meet-ups. Please refer to the TOU for further clarification to what is permitted on this site.

This thread is NOT for individuals in the personal business of making clones to post about their availability, thus being in conflict with TOU 8 (+8a/8b).

Thank you!

W

whiterasta

I am Dr Jay's colleague and friend. Not a day goes by I do not miss him or our role as the med mods on OG's AAMC forum. Just want to thank you for continuing his memory. I have tears he did not live to see these days we worked very hard for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts