What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I stop listening to anyone who says it's easy. Sure, even with organic soil recipes like I've put out for years. Cut and paste success. Some people still, "what if I substitute _____" and I have to stop giving help. At that point it becomes YOUR recipe and your results may vary.

There is no farming, of any kind, that is "easy". The mark of a true expert is they take something difficult and make it appear as if it is easy. Growing cannabis, is easy enough. Just like growing any plant. Growing THE BEST cannabis, true top shelf, world class dank, is NOT easy, and it takes paying attention to the most minute details, every day. Stuff you only know to watch, check, and look out for as a result of experience. Experience will always be the best teacher. It's why I tell many, theorize as much as you want, but you know nothing until you plant that first seed and actually start growing.

Glad you shook yourself free of the tick.

dank.Frank

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
So now every chance I get, I give him a little jab to the ribs with a smart ass comment. Cause well, that would've been like me telling him playing guitar well is easy, nothing to it. Cause he can jam on guitar and I can't.

Fuck playing guitar. That shit is hard. It takes both hands to do. I can grow pot with two fingers. Pinch the seed drop it on the ground and boom 40% THC. Its that simple.

:plant grow:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Ok Boys
Can a few of you swing over and answer a question about mother plants in my thread please... gotta get that thread back up and going with my grow

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Dtog, sounds like you’re describing one of my long time friend too. He can rip on the guitar, but takes the easiest way possible to the finish line! It’s difficult, to say the least, trying to reason with someone of that nature. :biglaugh:

packerfan79

Veteran
Hey DTOG, do you know anything about Loud n proud from relentless? I know if anyone would know anything about it, you would.

Never mind , I messaged relentless he said it's relentless og x the cheese. Sounds good to me.

Garden is looking stellar double. Sorry to hear about your friends accident.

scrogrow

Sorry everyone I havnt been able to hand out rep for a few pages because I missed so much

@dtog you know I'm eager to see what that gmo does! Also I'm happy the redeye gear landed man! Side by side across the pond and all that

U

useless.gardens

Hey DTOG, do you know anything about Loud n proud from relentless? I know if anyone would know anything about it, you would.
rentless in my top 5. everything he does is bomb digitty. the name sounds a little gay... but i bet the flowers & smoke are super.

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Fuck playing guitar. That shit is hard. It takes both hands to do. I can grow pot with two fingers. Pinch the seed drop it on the ground and boom 40% THC. Its that simple.

:plant grow:

40 % THC you say?... What are you smoking? Or you just blowing smoke rings?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Well pic updates should be a little more regular. Out of work will mid-January. Kids are out on Christmas break. Taking down the Guava Stardawg and Killing Fields tonight. I'll try and remember to take some pics.

Then the rest of the group they are kinda part of(the Guava at least) will come down next week. That's gonna open up room to up-pot the last seeds I popped (Glue bx2, Glue bx5, Poprockz F3, Gorilla's in the Rift) . Which in turn will make room to start those testers for RedEye Genetics.

If I manage to make/find room before then, the RedEye testers will get popped a.s.a.p. . I'm gonna do a separate test thread for them. But I will put the link here.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
such a nice list of seeds you popped
What is Poprockz? the strain outta vegas?

Poprockz was made by a member here. Just recently learned some fly by night company on Instagram is using the same name. But with something with not nearly as nice a pedigree as the Poprockz F3 I run.

King Rat

dunno, some time ago while browsing i've read about a strain called Poprockz or Pop Rox being referred as a vegas strain. i know nothing about this strain yet.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
GG4 x Mt Rainier I believe

Correct. Locktite = Glue x Mt. Rainier

Mt. Rainier = Northern Lights x White Lotus F2

White Lotus = The White x Snow Lotus

Snow Lotus = Afgooey x Block Head

Seeing the pics I would venture a guess that RedEye was trying to make a Glue line that breeds for Glue Traits. At least with the genetics involved, that's what I would think. While also trying to tighten up flower structure on the Glue.

I'm excited to say the least. The Chem 91 and TK x Locktite are like a dram come true genetics wise for me. Almost all my favorite smell/taste profiles all wrapped into one seedline.