Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > HELP! Seeds confiscated by customs, TWICE!

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
HELP! Seeds confiscated by customs, TWICE! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-03-2018, 07:56 PM #11
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by archaicatoms View Post
I'm in the middle of this problem now with Seedsman. No Seeds two times. I'm running out of safe adresses.....
Sorry to hear, wishing best luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chappi View Post
Happened to me from seed supreme but they sent the second one the exact same way as the one that got intercepted.....didn’t try a third time. I just buy from US based banks now.
If that's working for you, perfect!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustSumTomatoes View Post
Had an order from Canada to the U.S. and it got scooped by Uncle Sams boys. Had it resent and luckily it made it.
Happy to hear!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
Man... I feel soooo lucky to have never lost an order.

Maybe Customs has suspect return addys on file.

As the industry gets bigger, more shipments are made, creating more strain on the system... Can't say it's a bad thing though.

I prefer to make my over-seas orders right before the holidays so seeds are mixed in with every other package being sent around the world.
Yeah congrats, who knows? only they know how much effort and money they put into blocking these shipments, but I presume that too much. On the other hand there are many circumstances that usually tighten control in customs, so it is advisable to know the security status of your country or city when you plan to buy. It is also advisable to avoid addresses in neighborhoods or conflicting populations. Also changing the address in each attempt is very advisable. Confusing names can also attract suspicion ie: Mr M Smith, Mash Smash... some people thinks it work, but no, fake names never help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dufous View Post
Three orders seized in ten years. Two were resent, one was refunded.

Never had the same order taken twice.
Not a bad ratio.. Happy to hear always solved!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn to farm. View Post
Those fuckers at Canadian customs are growing some of my seeds
Who knows...
J TricH is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-27-2018, 01:44 PM #12
Puffster

Puffster will become famous soon enoughPuffster will become famous soon enough
I don't even dare attempt to order seeds via mail to Norway anymore. I have to travel to the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Holland or Spain.

After the whole spice and syntethic drug craze our mail security has gone up severely. UK and Amsterdam gets flagged at once.

Old 10-27-2018, 04:11 PM #13
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puffster View Post
I don't even dare attempt to order seeds via mail to Norway anymore. I have to travel to the UK, Denmark, Sweden, Holland or Spain.

After the whole spice and syntethic drug craze our mail security has gone up severely. UK and Amsterdam gets flagged at once.
Sorry to hear, we also can send from Spain.. talk with our Support to get best way for yor location.
www.seedsman.com/contact
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 04:16 PM #14
axle2u

axle2u has a spectacular aura aboutaxle2u has a spectacular aura aboutaxle2u has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeGrownSativa View Post
Hello all,
I made an order on seedsman, about $150 usd. It was confiscated by customs so I sent them an email and they re-sent my seeds. The second order showed up with the same green tape and the seeds confiscated again.

Has anyone here had back to back orders get intercepted? Will seedsman send it out a third time?(with proper documentation of the confiscation of course) and even if they would, is there any risk involved? Do they keep a record of how many times they confiscate mail for my address?

I got my seeds from ***** in USD, $80 donation to their cause, gets you seeds in the mail...got to Canada and in my mailbox no problems...

Id say this about your predicament, don't buy again from seedsman. Obviously the border control, and the good folks at customs, or on to it....so chose another seed source

like I said, I had no issues with ******,
and they do thro in a surprise free pack too....

there are multiple seed exchanges available

-axle robot

Last edited by J TricH; 10-27-2018 at 08:38 PM..
axle2u is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 04:19 PM #15
LungCooking

LungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really nice
good luck!
LungCooking is offline Quote

Old 10-27-2018, 04:19 PM #16
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Hi, sorry to hear.. ok here how works.. when the customer emails us with photos, we will be happy to arrange for another replacement to be sent out. The Dispatch Dept will use a different method for packing this item to the last resend. We will always ask the customer to re-confirm their address before it is packed again and they can change it to a different shipping address if they have any concerns over US Customs. That said, there is no evidence that US Customs are tracking interceptions as 98% of re-sends do arrive with no issues. On the rare occasion when back to back orders get intercepted the 3rd one has got through.. Most interceptions are due to random checks by the Customs Dept and not targeted.. I hope I have solved your doubts..
Good on ya
mack 10 is offline Quote