Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Outdoor Contest: Sour Diesel Haze Auto

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Outdoor Contest: Sour Diesel Haze Auto Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2018, 08:06 PM #21
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
Popcorn time

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=356370

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 09-17-2018, 09:43 PM #22
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
Both autos are more popcorn buds than anything else. They should be done in a month, maybe a month and a half. Hope they pack on some weight by then...
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 05:35 AM #23
PersonalProvide

PersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nicePersonalProvide is just really nice
They look good. I think those popcorn buds will fill out just fine. At least hope they do since one of my ASDH looks like that. The pheno I have that's almost done packed a lot of her buds on pretty quickly so I'm hoping that trait is in the other girl too. Nice work nurturing them through the pest problem. Wishing you the best of luck during the home stretch.
PersonalProvide is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-18-2018, 11:02 AM #24
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
Thanks man. I might have over exaggerated on how bad it was. I left my two regulars in the bushes for a couple of days then brought them home and left them tied to a watering system indoors next to a window and my basil and mint.
Came home to plants covered in all sorts of bugs.
So I eventually used neem flour and added some of that to the soil of the autos as a precaution even before I germinated the seeds.

I've only seen eggs under leaves and the occasional small moving tiny bug or maybe a fly.
Other than that they've been OK. I inspect them every day or so and eggs and bugs get squished.
Thanks for passing by. Good luck with yours man!
Gantz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2018, 07:48 PM #25
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

47 days from planting and all's well!

Cheers lads!
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2018, 08:34 PM #26
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond reputemr.brunch has a reputation beyond repute
They are growing well mate, looks like some nice frost developing... how long are these supposed to grow for?

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos #1-

Current: real gorilla seeds dosidos#1 run 2-
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2018, 12:12 AM #27
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

They say 63-70 days so i should probably cut them down around mid october. However I've seen that some people usually need to flower their autos for a slightly longer period of time. I hope that isn't the case. I'd like to get everything dry and curing before the bad whether hits.
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2018, 07:42 PM #28
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

The update train has arrived!!!

My Auto Sour Diesel Haze is so incredibly sticky it's crazy. It got tipped by the wind and now there's some soil in a few buds. Every couple of days i found a dried up insect that wanted to take a breather on one of the many sugarleaves. Yep...it's STICKY! And it seams to be spreading to other leaves...

Now let's have a look.

This should prove to be a good one
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 11:32 PM #29
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
looking beautiful!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 09-30-2018, 11:52 PM #30
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Thanks mate
Gantz is offline Quote