Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Forums Battle Grow Contest 2018 - INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Forums Battle Grow Contest 2018 - INDOOR Vs OUTDOOR Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-08-2018, 05:07 PM #81
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldslug View Post
Happy contest!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Pollo Diablo View Post
ok, lets try again...
Welcome mate!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-10-2018, 04:58 PM #82
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to allJ TricH is a name known to all
LAST DAY to ask & enter with free seeds!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-11-2018, 09:04 PM #83
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Hey guys I ordered my seeds from Seedsman and paid on May 9...,I was gonna do a grow diary is there anyway I could be eligible for the contest . I ordered KC Brains Cristal Limit dang I was gonna get Seedsman WW too but didn't ....either way if you guys want me to test a Seedsman strain reguardless of the contest I'm in a 37n latitude and doing a outdoor grow if you guys need something tested I've got the outdoor space!!!

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:47 PM #84
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Hey guys I ordered my seeds from Seedsman and paid on May 9...,I was gonna do a grow diary is there anyway I could be eligible for the contest . I ordered KC Brains Cristal Limit dang I was gonna get Seedsman WW too but didn't ....either way if you guys want me to test a Seedsman strain reguardless of the contest I'm in a 37n latitude and doing a outdoor grow if you guys need something tested I've got the outdoor space!!!
hey mate.. only our genetics are allowed to play & always happy to see our genetics running in outdoor.. sendme a pm.. thanks!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 02:37 AM #85
Buddhabuilder

Buddhabuilder will become famous soon enough
I'm not eligible to participate, but I'm a big Seedsman fan. When I saw those prizes, my jaw dropped! Good luck to everyone else.
Buddhabuilder is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 04:14 PM #86
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
I'm not eligible to participate, but I'm a big Seedsman fan. When I saw those prizes, my jaw dropped! Good luck to everyone else.
Hey mate, you are welcome, anyone can enter our contest with their own seeds Seedsman. This contest ends on December 31st. Also you can follow us on instagram, in the next weeks we will be celebrating 40k followers week .. with a lot of opportunities to get seeds during that week ..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2018, 09:25 PM #87
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Paid on May 9 got my order may 22 to the USA . Got 5 fem seeds 100% germ rate KC brains critical limit. Very very pleased with the fast shipping. Just giving Seedsman respect for the service. Also waiting on some Seedsman strains for a grow thread( fem collection) thanks J TricH

I'm making a comeback !!!!

WV's headin' outdoors 2018 grow

REAL GORILLA SEEDS 9 Strains !!!

Seedsman Fem Collection !!!

Female Seeds Critical Sour & Chem OG !!!

KC Brains Cristal Limit (fem)

Outdoor grow threads & album pics coming soon !!!!!

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383

Last edited by wvkindbud38; 05-25-2018 at 10:17 PM..
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 08:30 AM #88
UncleSkunk

UncleSkunk is on a distinguished road
Clones eligible?

I ordered a number of Seedsman strains last October, including Somango, Power Africa, Jack Herer Fast, Cheese and Candy Cream/Cream Caramel. I am currently growing all of the above mentioned strains in a pretty tight indoor setup (organic super soil w/ probiotics and AACT’s, 25 gal smart pots, mobile SCROG, HLG quantum boards, CO2), and have a couple more strains from you in the seed vault.

In the cases of the Somango, PA and JH Fast, I have flowered several phenos and selected those with the most vigorous and desireable traits for cloning/propagation. The finished product speaks for itself and has created a demand for my Seedsman cuts. These genetics are now getting into the hands of some other really talented growers and up-and-comers in my whole region.

So I like to think I am a big supporter of you guys and am already making a small contribution to the great body of work being produced across the world with seedsman genetics now. With all of that said, would it be possible to enter your contest with one of my selected phenos/clones? I could pop some Power Africa fast seeds, but I’ve already selected a phenomenal PA (original) mother and can’t imagine I’d find much of an improvement in the fast line.

I can provide documentation of when I ordered the seeds, and thorough notes I took throughout the cultivation/selection process. Let me know, I would love to be a part of this amazing contest and am only just finding out about it now. Thanks so much!
UncleSkunk is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 01:00 AM #89
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleSkunk View Post
I ordered a number of Seedsman strains last October, including Somango, Power Africa, Jack Herer Fast, Cheese and Candy Cream/Cream Caramel. I am currently growing all of the above mentioned strains in a pretty tight indoor setup (organic super soil w/ probiotics and AACT’s, 25 gal smart pots, mobile SCROG, HLG quantum boards, CO2), and have a couple more strains from you in the seed vault.

In the cases of the Somango, PA and JH Fast, I have flowered several phenos and selected those with the most vigorous and desireable traits for cloning/propagation. The finished product speaks for itself and has created a demand for my Seedsman cuts. These genetics are now getting into the hands of some other really talented growers and up-and-comers in my whole region.

So I like to think I am a big supporter of you guys and am already making a small contribution to the great body of work being produced across the world with seedsman genetics now. With all of that said, would it be possible to enter your contest with one of my selected phenos/clones? I could pop some Power Africa fast seeds, but I’ve already selected a phenomenal PA (original) mother and can’t imagine I’d find much of an improvement in the fast line.

I can provide documentation of when I ordered the seeds, and thorough notes I took throughout the cultivation/selection process. Let me know, I would love to be a part of this amazing contest and am only just finding out about it now. Thanks so much!
hey welcome, thanks for your words and congratulations for your results, I'm looking forward to see those selected clones, sure they are pure fire, unfortunately the rules are clear in this aspect, all the threads of the contest must start from seed. On the other hand, we are running a great annual / monthly contest on instagram, in that you could enter with your clones without limitations.. hope to see you in both!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjfKWCWFHI-
J TricH is offline Quote