You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > SEEDSMAN - 25% Off ALL Bitcoin Orders

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
SEEDSMAN - 25% Off ALL Bitcoin Orders Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-18-2017, 09:35 PM #21
Killkingkong

Killkingkong will become famous soon enoughKillkingkong will become famous soon enough
Are you currently accepting orders? a message popped up during checkout saying you weren't, so I didn't clip on 'place order'
Killkingkong is offline Quote

Old 12-18-2017, 09:51 PM #22
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killkingkong View Post
Are you currently accepting orders? a message popped up during checkout saying you weren't, so I didn't clip on 'place order'
first to hear mate.. could you take a popup shot? Thanks!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2018, 02:41 AM #23
Buddhabuilder

Buddhabuilder will become famous soon enough
For other American Seedsman customers: I just wanted to add, my experiences with bitcoin and seedsman have been flawless. No difficulties, and I really appreciated the deep discount.
Buddhabuilder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-15-2018, 04:09 PM #24
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
For other American Seedsman customers: I just wanted to add, my experiences with bitcoin and seedsman have been flawless. No difficulties, and I really appreciated the deep discount.
Hey thanks for your words.. always happy to hear yours XPs
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-23-2018, 08:29 AM #25
DTOM420

DTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really niceDTOM420 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhabuilder View Post
Couldnít have said it better myself!! I wish the 25% discount on Bitcoin was with every order - it was a MAJOR incentive on my first order. Regardless, they have been amazing and so far my orders have all arrived within 5 days of getting a shipping notice. Thatís super quick from Europe to the US, imo. Love the free, high quality seeds with my orders! Since Iím big on DP genetics, I really appreciate that Iíve gitten some freebie DP seeds every order. Thanks for what you do, Seedsman!
DTOM420 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2018, 12:57 PM #26
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTOM420 View Post
Couldnít have said it better myself!! I wish the 25% discount on Bitcoin was with every order - it was a MAJOR incentive on my first order. Regardless, they have been amazing and so far my orders have all arrived within 5 days of getting a shipping notice. Thatís super quick from Europe to the US, imo. Love the free, high quality seeds with my orders! Since Iím big on DP genetics, I really appreciate that Iíve gitten some freebie DP seeds every order. Thanks for what you do, Seedsman!
Welcome mate.. happy to hear & thanks for share your XPs
J TricH is offline Quote