You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Seedsman Strains - Indica to Sativa

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Seedsman Strains - Indica to Sativa Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2017, 11:00 AM #11
belgowiet

belgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Hi mates, this strain has the CBD Crew seal of guarantee .. CBD Hash Plant combines the renowned fruity taste of the almost pure indica Hash Plant genetics with the therapeutic CBD enrichment of CBD Crew’s parent strain..
Hey J Trich thx for your quick reply , but i'm actually asking about the normal hash passion not the cbd cross.
just looking for a strain with most moroccan genes in it, who also got that morrocan perfume . never order from you before but for only 101.40 € for 100 seeds you cant go wrong ..

Purple tangerines (Nyc diesel F x Deep purple M)
musky mandarine smell / citrus taste / colorfull indica dom. bud structure
belgowiet is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2017, 01:37 PM #12
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgowiet View Post
Hey J Trich thx for your quick reply , but i'm actually asking about the normal hash passion not the cbd cross.
just looking for a strain with most moroccan genes in it, who also got that morrocan perfume . never order from you before but for only 101.40 € for 100 seeds you cant go wrong ..

Okay true, sorry, I was in mind with the first question.. For hash perfume is in the correct look, big hash taste. For parents, I'm going to ask, I'm not sure if this information is available .. I'm coming back soon!!
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2017, 01:38 PM #13
willydread

willydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to beholdwillydread is a splendid one to behold
Thank you!!!
willydread is online now Quote

Old 01-22-2017, 05:07 PM #14
belgowiet

belgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the roughbelgowiet is a jewel in the rough
Thx gonna giv em a try any way.

Purple tangerines (Nyc diesel F x Deep purple M)
musky mandarine smell / citrus taste / colorfull indica dom. bud structure
belgowiet is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2017, 06:10 PM #15
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgowiet View Post
Ok mate.. This is the info from producers what I can bring.. its an old school Moroccan strain from the Rif that has been inbred for serveral generations..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2017, 07:18 AM #16
Jahcr1

Jahcr1 is on a distinguished road
Hey man i need you to answer me some questions about CBD crítical mass and CBD sweet and sour widow... i recently bought some seeds from seedsman Bank, and i order a 10 regular pack of cbd sasw... but im confused, cause you alson have this strain in stock but from seedsman... i really needed and i explained That i wanted the cbd crew ones... but you send me a 10 regular package That says seedsman... and they are not the same strain, plz i need helado xd
Jahcr1 is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2017, 09:56 AM #17
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahcr1 View Post
Hey man i need you to answer me some questions about CBD crítical mass and CBD sweet and sour widow... i recently bought some seeds from seedsman Bank, and i order a 10 regular pack of cbd sasw... but im confused, cause you alson have this strain in stock but from seedsman... i really needed and i explained That i wanted the cbd crew ones... but you send me a 10 regular package That says seedsman... and they are not the same strain, plz i need helado xd
Hey mate.. not worry.. our Seedsman CBD strains come from CBD Crew.. both versions are the same.. you should see logo CBDCrew and serial number packet in our packet.. Is a Seedsman original package, right?

Here you can see a full grow log (with 4 other strains) from seed

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326576

and here more plants/pics..

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=326168
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2017, 02:45 PM #18
Criollo

Criollo will become famous soon enoughCriollo will become famous soon enoughCriollo will become famous soon enough
HI , i recently bought some Narkush. Her "fathers" are the same Hindu Kush of yours?
Regards
Criollo is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 06:25 PM #19
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
HI , i recently bought some Narkush. Her "fathers" are the same Hindu Kush of yours?
Regards
Hey Criollo.. Yes, come from the same line..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2017, 10:04 PM #20
Criollo

Criollo will become famous soon enoughCriollo will become famous soon enoughCriollo will become famous soon enough
Thanks JT
Criollo is offline Quote