What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bangi Haze indoor and guerrilla!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I'll post here my experience with Bangi Haze indoor and outdoor/guerrilla! I have 3 females from 5 regular seeds and they're 3 different phenos!
One more stretchy but it seems more indica (#1):

picture.php

This is very sativa (#2):

picture.php

And this seems sativa with a hint of indica (#3):

picture.php

I'll put plants directly in flowering from seeds to find females and then I reveg them! Now pheno #3 is outdoor! The others two phenos will start flowering next week from clones indoor with 125w cfl in vertical in 2 pots with 3,6 litres of cocco! I have 2 clones/mothers of them! But i lost clone/mother of pheno #3, that is seems most beatiful, but #2 looks very similar!
In guerrilla I use one geotex pot with 25 litres of 'Universal Quality Soil' with no ferts! Location is oriented to South and it's light up all day! Weather is very bad this year! Very cloudy and wet! Too much rain and cold temperatures! Now it's outdoor from 52 days and it started flowering 2 weeks ago!
Photos from last Sunday:

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Air roots :):

picture.php

I'll post some photos when I'll switch to 12/12 next Wednesday! Bye growers!!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Today I put 2 clones in coco!! Now they're in veg for another weeks, then I'll switch to 12/12! They're under 65w cfl red spectrum. When stretch will end, I'll change it with 125w cfl red!

Pheno #1:

picture.php

Pheno #3:

picture.php

In the cab with 2 Psicodelicia clones:

picture.php

Bye growers! :wave:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your grow diary, massud.

The outdoor Bangi Haze looks like she is enjoying the most.
Wish you the best for the indoor and outdoor cycle.

Let us know if you have any doubt during the process!

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey massud,

I've been thinking about doing this myself so thankyou for this thread and this is very interesting to me
As I live in a cold wet climate and I've heard the bangi is very good in those conditions

Looking forward to the next update

Thanks
GA

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Thanks for sharing your grow diary, massud.

The outdoor Bangi Haze looks like she is enjoying the most.
Wish you the best for the indoor and outdoor cycle.

Let us know if you have any doubt during the process!

Hi dubi! I love this strain very much and I don't still smoke it :biggrin:!! Unfortunately I haven't a male to do some good cross, but these female seem very beautiful! Bye! :wave:

Hey massud,

I've been thinking about doing this myself so thankyou for this thread and this is very interesting to me
As I live in a cold wet climate and I've heard the bangi is very good in those conditions

Looking forward to the next update

Thanks
GA

Hi GA! Here in North Italy summer is very bad this year!! It looks like English summer :)! I hope in a sunny september/october! I think Bangi is a very good strains for this weather situation! And it's very resistant against insects! Wednesday I'll switch clones to 12/12 and I'll do an update! With outdoor situation too...Bye! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I post some photos from my indoor & guerrilla Bangi :)!! All seems ok :)!! Only weather it's bad in these days, but I hope in sun in the next week...

Outdoor:

picture.php

Some flowers...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

And 2 indoor clones! Very vigorous and healthy! Yesterday I switched to flowering!! Now I wait for resin...

picture.php

Bye growers! :wave:

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I post some photos of my 2 Bangi indoor and one in guerrilla! Indoor Bangi are at 3th week of flowering! Bangi in guerrilla is around 6 weeks of flowering! I found 2 phenos indoor, one more resinous and fast, one more sativa! Someone knows if congolese pheno is more sativa and slow than nepali pheno? All plants (in and out) have very similar smell, anise, lavender, honey...Very delicious :)!! I think that I'll harvest guerrilla Bangi in 2-3 weeks, it depends from weather!
Indoor side:

picture.php

picture.php

Guerrilla:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful massud :)

Very nice flowers and resins, the aromas sound (anise, lavender, honey) mouth watering, this types of aromas are the best within the line. Looks like she adapted very well there, hopefully you can keep her in clone form for upcoming seasons.

Best wishes!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! Some photos of my Bangi indoor&guerrilla!! I harvested the outdoor plant one week ago! After ten days of bad weather! Then I had some buds with mold! But I think that this summer was very very bad! I'm very satisfied of this strain! Next week I'll post some photos of dried buds!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this is indoor situation...
'Nepalese' pheno! I love this plant very much!! Very resinous, strong anice/liquorice/flowers flavour!! And it seems very fast! I think that I'll use it for some crosses!

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And this is 'congolese' pheno...
Less resinous and productive! It seems 65-70 days pheno! But it has a very good smell of flowers!

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi massud,

The slower pheno is indeed showing more sativa influence with such thin, long and delicate pistils. The fast flowering pheno looks damn good, seems her harvest time is close! Congrats!

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
Hi growers! I harvested two Bangi!! Nepalese pheno after 63 weeks of flowering and Congolese pheno after 75! Nepalese was very beautiful, very resinous and it had a strong smell of anice, liquorice, spice and coffee! Congolese was more productive and it has a very strong smell of flowers!! Very very delicious! It was pollinated by two C99 pineapple pheno male selected by icmag growers sgapetti from Mosca seeds stock! Now I have approximately 60 seeds of this cross...It could be a very interesting cross!

Nepalese pheno:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

. . .

massud

Stealth Grower
Veteran
. . .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you Ace for this wonderful strain!! I hope that cross with C99 will be delicious!! Bye!!