What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya PPG :gday:
Dinner was freaking awesome thanks bro
There sure is a way to fix the time mate, at the top of the page click on My IC, then down the left hand side of the My IC window are your different options for all the stuff associated with you, scroll down to Settings and Options then click on Edit Options, then scroll down the page to you see Date and Time Options and set it to whatever time zone you are in ;)
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

Again champion :) would rep ya but says i do already to much :biggrin:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Thats nice of them ozzie,

sounds like there is folks out there that shouldnt toke though,
not everything agrees with everybody,

plenty of us have no problem with it however,
look at all the quite normal folk around us here ,, hehehe ...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Morning Gang :tiphat:
Unk my brother great to see you in the down under lounge, we have a varied range of beers on tap and if we don't have it someone will nick off down to the bottle-o to grab a case or 2 for ya :D
Brrrrrr it's really bloody cold this morning, 4c last night and my back is not liking it one bit :nono:
puff puff pass
:smoke out:

N

noyd666

N

noyd666

morn boom, well I lucked out 6.30 was 10 in house wee bit chilly. lawn all frosty good wake up call.
and ozzie.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'll start pedaling now,by the time i get to the coast they should have a bridge built im sure!

but seriously,if i ever win the lottery or snag a rich wife me and the bike are on their way down under for some serious touring,been wanting to come down there for years....i think my police record is cleared up enough now they might actually give me a visa!

S

Sat X RB

:biggrin: NOT ANOTHER THISTLE.:good:SAT.

Thistle, eh? you cheeky Bugger!

but the dairy farm I get poo from is BioDynamic and the Australian Guru of BioDynamics (Hugh somebody ... Lovell?) came to visit the farm and couldn't get over the quality of the thistles there. reckoned they were the best he'd ever seen. thistles produce Silcates and bring up Minerals ... phosphates I think ... for the grass to feed on later.

(s'pose I should have posted this info in Organic Fanatics ... but hell! when I suffer such dreadful insults about my magnificent plants I have to respond straight away!)

Cheers All!

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
morn boom, well I lucked out 6.30 was 10 in house wee bit chilly. lawn all frosty good wake up call.
and ozzie.
i hear its good for the body to walk barefoot across the frosty lawn,
i do it every time we get a frost ,
its invigorating if nothing else ....

Havein a big argument with telstra guys....tried upgrade my account today n they said i owed tham 800 from 2005...asked what for...not sure....asked y i have moved house 6 times and had 6 changeovers in this time...cant answer....

so finaly asked y this has happened, thay say...well sometime the computer does this and peoples bills turn up years later....told thgam go fuck em selves n cancell everything. then they tell me i have a fucked credit rating from this.....so i ask y less than 8 months ago the commomwealth bank can give me 20k on a pension cause its perfect......so be round on the mobil but see if can get on with someone eles :)

Fuck telstra

Havein a big argument with telstra guys....tried upgrade my account today n they said i owed tham 800 from 2005...asked what for...not sure....asked y i have moved house 6 times and had 6 changeovers in this time...cant answer....

so finaly asked y this has happened, thay say...well sometime the computer does this and peoples bills turn up years later....told thgam go fuck em selves n cancell everything. then they tell me i have a fucked credit rating from this.....so i ask y less than 8 months ago the commomwealth bank can give me 20k on a pension cause its perfect......so be round on the mobil but see if can get on with someone eles :)

Fuck telstra

I know how you feel man....The pricks fucked me over big time a couple of years back.
Was getting everything sorted for my first home loan and got my credit rating info only for there to be an outstanding bill from Telstra on the thing from years ago that i knew for a fact had been paid. It was a disconnection fee from a house that i had moved from, and had let slide for a while, but paid it in full directly to Telstra once i was resettled. What was not told me was that they had already forwarded it on to their collection agency at the time and that they did not inform them that i had actually made the payment. In the lapsed time from then till receiving my credit results this collection agency had been absorbed by some other mob. It took me six fucking months of complete shit fight to get them all to talk to each other and then get in contact with Veda (Credit Agency) and get it struck from my history.

So yeah....Im not a Telstra fan at ALL!

Rumblefish

i'll start pedaling now,by the time i get to the coast they should have a bridge built im sure!

but seriously,if i ever win the lottery or snag a rich wife me and the bike are on their way down under for some serious touring,been wanting to come down there for years....i think my police record is cleared up enough now they might actually give me a visa!
Just don't row over on a boat ,you'll wind up doing hard time as a refugee ! The beer is real good so are the buds if you know where to go!
picture.php

Hello everyone, Brotherhood here.
Checking into the lounge, to have me a beer.
Been a bit busy, trying for a win,
some good pictures coming, coz im five weeks in.

This one is reminding me of the peacock smiley.

:peacock::peacock::peacock::peacock::peacock:

It has become a sight to behold.

thank you icmag, thank you aussies, so sorry to hear of our fallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.