What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

heath inspired test prototype (aero)

Hello there icmag members. I built this vet system after reading about Heaths racks.
I decided to just build the one unit first to see how it performs before building the full square (3 more walls). Each wall has its own 27 gallon toughbox res. Each wall has 15 plant sites , 2 gallon buckets, fed with the sprayer manifold through a hole in the back of the buckets. The canopy diameter is 5ft wide and 4 ft high, but actually from plant to plant its 4ft wide and 3 ft from bottom plant to top plant. The clones (whiteberry and blackberry kush) were put into flower as soon as they had some good roots,, virtually no veg period.

The last pics were taken a week ago. Everything seems to be runnin smooth so far. My goal is to try and get near 1/2 -1 oz a plant. And once all walls are built i can run each wall two weeks apart and have a harvest every 2 weeks.

I have a 600 in there now but im hoping to get some input on maybe runnin the 1k. The room has AC co2 , dehum, and is dialed in.

Thanks for stoppin by.. any feedback will be greatly appreciated, good or bad.

CAT

vertttprototype004.jpg

vertpro001.jpg

vertttprototype006.jpg

vertttprototype007.jpg

inaction005.jpg

vertttprototype009.jpg

inaction004.jpg

vertttprototype010.jpg

inaction003.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0477.jpg

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
AWESOME!!! Thats Freakin Awesome!!!

I'll be taggin along.

And I think a 1k with that set up wouldnt hurt.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Very nice. Very, very nice. This will require watching. Most excellent and very clean design and execution. My hat's off to you farmhouse cat. :tiphat:

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
daamnn that is fucking badasss!!! this is going to kill traditional stadium methods as far as growth time and yield are concerned. how many walls of aero you running? id make a nice box or even a hexagon throw 2kw in there that would be INSANE... ill be watching this for sure great DIY nice work

just went back and read you initial post.. the pics had me to exicited. id say with 1kw vertical and 4 walls 60 plants you should be able to pull 4lbs per light if each aero square has a blueprint of at least 4x4. 1oz per plant should not be hard

Buddler

Veteran
:dance013:Wow ,you should patent that design.Prob get rich great design and workmanship looking forward to this one. Gotta love the mother of invention :tiphat: to ya B

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy cow we have another Heath Robinson Jr in the works here, I am DEFINATELY tagging this one....great job man!

M

madback

it took me a couple minutes to actually go through an look at all the the photo's, and man, that is one tight set up u have!

D

DHF

Killer setup Bro.......How often are the roots sprayed......Once that bitch is dialed , I see at least 1 lb every 2 weeks , or as said above with the 1KW , 4 lbs per light maybe more with all 4 racks.......

Git `er done....DHF....:ying:.....

Thanks everybody! I do agree.. once all the walls are built, a 1k will probably be the best choice.

I started building the 3 other walls today. Should have them ready in a couple weeks. There a pain in the ass to build. But im hopin that it will pay off in the end.

The sprayers are set to 1 on 5 off.

Thanks again for all the kind words. I will keep the thread going with updates and pics.

Cat