in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedsman > Mama Thai REG Seedsman

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seedsman
Mama Thai REG Seedsman Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-20-2018, 01:04 AM #71
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
J TricH has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Young View Post
Thats looks like the short fast pheno I found
View Image

This whas kinda the middle pheno but double the height of the last one.
View Image

There was a 3rd and more sativa dom pheno..... I pollenated her.. It was probably a solid 11 week Sativa and she was coated with a silvery blue look there was so many trichs.... It was a no brainer to pollenate..... No landrace wild looking 14-16 weekers but I'd easily see them being in the genetics.... Its not hard to imagine there is more than the 3 phenos Ive seen myself.

I had some issues with my germination technique so I only ended up with 3 out of a pack, and even those got some neglect. I basically decided to seed the most sativa one, and will do a more thorough pheno hunt through more than 1 pack next time too.... Definitely something in the genetics worth finding.... Its better than some dumb hype name like Sour Diesel, chemdawg, and all these other hype strains that nobody knows the lineage to but people still mindlessly suck it up by the trough load.
Hey thanks for the share & words.. nice to hear from different grower views.. hope you get a nice one!! I plan to put 10 seeds when I finish growing all the new genetics..
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 10-20-2018, 01:14 AM #72
Dr.Young

Dr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to beholdDr.Young is a splendid one to behold

Theres the beans I made with the 3rd, and most Sativa pheno... They are super tiny, and as you can tell it has awesome patterns..

{F}Mama Thai x {M}{Realseedco Red Thai x Afropip's MalawiPPP}

I'm undecided what I want to try next, or again. I messed up germination on a few packs that really narrowed my ability to judge the Seedsman stuff I wanted the most. The Blueberry was Dank, Early Durban looks glorious, Mama Thai looked glorious, Failed to germ enough Sugar Haze, and African Buzz to judge.

Everything I've seen so far definitely shows me that Seedsman has good genetics though for sure... I'm revegging the Early Durban girls I found in big containers so I can truly judge them\dial them in... Instead of 12\12 from seed like the 1st run... {Was quick run to find sat doms}. I also have Mama Thais revegged except he one I pollenated sadly...
Dr.Young is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-22-2018, 01:29 AM #73
J TricH
Vendor

J TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of lightJ TricH is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah looking nice beans.. from the old Seedsman stuff missing in that list: Mama Mia, Northern Soul & Candy Cream (three winners) ... and the new stuff 2018 i seen is looking awesome in all facts!! By the way, I ended up falling in love with those two genetics African Buzz and Sugar Haze, if they were feminized I would have repeated them for sure.. big phenos from single packets...
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2018, 10:14 AM #74
TIGEL

TIGEL is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Hey people, sorry i still havent another info about this, summer time so still waiting.. Meanwhile, I have made the decision to include this in the next few weeks, probably starting to germinate in little more than 1 month due to space and time issues..
So did you finally ask your breeder as promised so feeely in summer? What is the next excuse, that now he is in winterholidays?
I am sure you didn't grow this Skunk x Thai Cross either, all just promises without any thing done ever..
My long flowering pheno got huge mold problems, my first plant to ever get mold indoors, the ACE Malawis next to it did great.
TIGEL is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2018, 10:34 PM #75
growhigh1233

growhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nicegrowhigh1233 is just really nice
have these genetics changed ?..................... iv just grown out a pack from around 2010 prob a few years older when the seeds were produced ?

i got allot of males but all were very thai and didnt get any short fat phenos like the pics on this thread ?

ended up with 2 females both very very Thai

has very similar groth n height to my thai zamal
growhigh1233 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 08:19 AM #76
Nordic Stoner

Nordic Stoner will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by J TricH View Post
Not worry, thanks for sharing your XPs, good to hear people had grown..

I understand what you say, I will speak with offices, but keep in mind that we offer the descriptions that our breeder for each genetics wants to offer, we do not lie about the parents, you have read it in this same thread, I have given the data myself when asked I think that in Seedsman we work with an ethic that is well above average and I am proud of it. We always offer a response until the last instance, be it good or bad .. we are going with the truth ahead. Showing each of our genetics cultivated by the same home grower (myself), from seeds and basic equipment, "without cheating or carton" (Spanish phrase, ignore if not understand), not yet all the strains but they will be in the future .. in the other hand, i cant wait to see your grow, shotme please.. also coming some grow from other growers (or should, the guys were very interested in wanting to show this, so I hope to see this soon)

there are phenotypes ... you can get what you want, but you really like to give your opinion without trying..

She can go up to 16 weeks deppending pheno..
its been 2 years, its still false advertising and youre still releasing stuff you haven't even tested, get it together. your answer was to pheno hunt? yeah no shit sherlock
Nordic Stoner is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:12 AM #77
hard rain

hard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of lighthard rain is a glorious beacon of light
So I've harvested mine (pic on previous page) and smoked it several times.

It went just over 10 weeks. I had mould on one of the cola's at week 9 and lost a few grams. Managed to get it in time. A real Thai just wouldn't do that. The buds were very solid.

The smoke is like a middle of the road hybrid. I can detect zero Thai effects. It is a mild but reasonably pleasant high, although a bit boring.

The bottom line is that it is nothing like an old Thai. No psychedelic qualities at all, not even uplifting. Very disappointing. Interesting that growhigh1233 says that he got Thai phenos 8 years ago. I suspect that these aren't the same batch of seeds and that the breeders keep selecting for short flowering time and losing the Thai phenos. I have grown a couple more of these but they all looked like indica's so I didn't bother with them.

They are still advertised as pure Thai on the Seedsman site. Frankly, J tricH's responses in this thread are pathetic.
hard rain is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:39 PM #78
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIGEL View Post
So did you finally ask your breeder as promised so feeely in summer? What is the next excuse, that now he is in winterholidays?
I am sure you didn't grow this Skunk x Thai Cross either, all just promises without any thing done ever..
My long flowering pheno got huge mold problems, my first plant to ever get mold indoors, the ACE Malawis next to it did great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordic Stoner View Post
its been 2 years, its still false advertising and youre still releasing stuff you haven't even tested, get it together. your answer was to pheno hunt? yeah no shit sherlock
New accounts again? sorry.. Please make your complaint to the support team, thank you!!
https://support.seedsman.com/hc/en-us
J TricH is offline Quote

Old 11-26-2018, 06:59 PM #79
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
Seedsman is going out of buisness.

most of there listed stuff is out of stock.

karma is a bitch
Water- is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 07:25 PM #80
J TricH
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Water- View Post
Seedsman is going out of buisness.

most of there listed stuff is out of stock.

karma is a bitch
Yeah you here, the big hater.. seem you worked fast your cooments account, nice work.. now needs work up your other accounts..

out stock, of corse.. we having two big promos during NOV.. we love sell full stock before stock more.. we respect times beans.. you perhaps preffer big stocks that offer very possible old seeds by stock much you can sell fast.. you working with a seedbank right? nice work dropping shit during big promos.. always you & new accounts
J TricH is offline Quote