What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

oldman

Hey mate,

Beautiful, great shots. My diesel ryders look about the same but yielded only about 1/2 oz each, I was hoping for more. Has a powerful smell, and looks and tastes so good.

What's your spacing, about a square foot each? If you can, give me some details. Mine are slow to get started.

You're at 62 degrees N. Lat? Finland? That's tundra isn't it? I'm sitting here at 35 n lat.....

Thanks for the pics.

charley

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hello oldman!

i can agree that the yield wasnt that great with ones in the pics. maybe that half an oz BUT there were later phenos in my seeds of which the girls will prolly barely finnish for me at end of september (if weather allows). but it's been seen before. grow these couple a generations and make seeds, they'll get bigger and more resistant. at least they do in my latitudes. maybe it's the long day length, the autos really benefit from it.

but the smoke is best i've had from od plants yet. very strong and nice exotic smells.

i put 30 diesel ryders in about 300 litres of soil, made in to a drowned bed in a open timber. i was left with about 10 girls. they sit randomly in the plot.

yep north 62. Finland. hehee and not quite a tundra mate. we get a nice 3,5-4 month grow season, extra month with pregrow. pretty nice climate for northern ganja actually but the meaning of micro climates is huge. takes some time to find out those 'hot spots'

hope this helps!

oldman

Sure does, thanks. I'm currently down with another sciatica attack which makes lifting and working tougher, so I'm scaling back to the smaller plants. Same thrill, right?

The LR2 is slow to get growing for me. I'm giving it only 16/8 though, a mix of sunlight and fluros. I'd like to be at 20/4. I know it's critical to get max growth in the first few days and weeks in order to get a bigger stem. I'm using a peat mix with added perlite and probably overwatering. And using a Miracle Grow fertilizer. So I missed my timing for a pollination with a beautiful Sugar Berry, a favorite of mine. Short, stocky with more indica showing. Well that's my job for old age, to get a good cross.

Something you mentioned brought to mind a picture I saw when I was a kid of a giant cabbage grown in Alaska. Puzzled me at the time, then I learned that they were getting max sun and a long growing season up there.

I'll get some pics as I go along. And try to learn how to upload them.

zalias

Hello everyone from Baltic trade, all grow starts at 15/05/2010 and has been harvested 03/08/2010 full range of biobizz nut. N 55 strain name is LLR#2 , special breed for Baltic outdoor.

dopestyle

September 10th - Dry Weight - 1 x Diesel Ryder (The Joint Doctor)
The harvest has been drying in a ventilated room with a dehumidifier right next to my clothes horse which doubles up as a drying rack :p The buds are crispy to the touch but still have some slight moisture in the center of the buds which will dissipate during the curing process. I was amazed with what I got of this one.. In total the weight was:

175.7g (6.19 ounces)

2mgpjip.jpg

29ne0zt.jpg

abo5zp.jpg

2n0la29.jpg

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
any pics before you chopped it down as i would love to see what a 6 oz auto looks like from an 8 - 10 week grow

peace

oldman

Dopestyle, that is awesome. It looks so good. If I could get half that yield I'd be king.....

You're doing something very right, just keep doing it.

dopestyle

Okay.. I grew using 110W fluros for veg (first 3 weeks) then switched to my 400W HPS for the rest of the cycle. I used Formulex for the first 3 weeks Canna Coco A+B Nutes after that with some Rhizotonic. I grew them in Autopot system in 63 days on 18/6 - Here are some pics a couple of days before the chop + my feeding schedule for those interested:

WEEK 1 (7 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (2.5ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 2 (14 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (5ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 3 (21 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (1.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZO'
WEEK 4 (28 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 5 (35 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 6 (42 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 7 (49 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 8 (56 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA FLUSH (4ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 9 (63 DAYS FROM SEED) HARVEST

A day before the chop:

2meu0s6.jpg

6 Days before the chop:

2jed7uu.jpg

28uml40.jpg

2vj7onb.jpg

2yjyd09.jpg

Any Q's? just ask guys..

F

FullDuplex

Okay.. I grew using 110W fluros for veg (first 3 weeks) then switched to my 400W HPS for the rest of the cycle. I used Formulex for the first 3 weeks Canna Coco A+B Nutes after that with some Rhizotonic. I grew them in Autopot system in 63 days on 18/6 - Here are some pics a couple of days before the chop + my feeding schedule for those interested:

WEEK 1 (7 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (2.5ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 2 (14 DAYS FROM SEED) FORMULEX (5ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 3 (21 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (1.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZO'
WEEK 4 (28 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 5 (35 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 6 (42 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 7 (49 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML OF RHIZOTONIC
WEEK 8 (56 DAYS FROM SEED) CANNA FLUSH (4ML PER LITRE)
WEEK 9 (63 DAYS FROM SEED) HARVEST

A day before the chop:

2meu0s6.jpg

6 Days before the chop:

2jed7uu.jpg

28uml40.jpg

2vj7onb.jpg

2yjyd09.jpg

Any Q's? just ask guys..

:bow:

Thats all i can say to this

C

cheesey

You know that..she was well worthy of cloning if she was a regular strain :( oh well.. onto the next pip

its a real shame when u find a keeper with a auto and know u cant do a thing . ive grown 6 or 7 what would be well worth keeping ....

can u tell me more about auto pots . im a coco grower and get real good yeilds with handfeeding or drippers i fancy trying something new , do u still get run off with autopots ?