What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

when to flip?

terpz7

Hello guys
Can you tell me how do you feel about these girls? They are in 15l pots and I am willing to scrog them. How much more of veg do you think they need and will I benefit from removing 2 plants?
These are Critical + 2.0 clones that are more on the sativa side stretch wise.
Sorry for the ugly yellow photos and thank you in advance!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BC32

They are good to go to be honest. I would leave all the plants and just train them accordingly with the scrog.
If you want, you can remove the 2 and veg for another week, maybe 2, but I don't think you will see a massive yield difference either way. Time is money, so if you can get the same and flip now I see no reason to remove and veg more.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
sweet

sweet

Those plants in veg. look good to me bro. You are doing a good job. If it were me, I would flip now and keep those two right where they are. If you wait much longer you may run into some problems. I wouldn't wait. FLIP NOW!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Sometime last week.... :D

A net trellis (scrogish) and/or stakes may be a good idea.

It's an individual preference that varies from person to person or even grow to grow.

If you're anything like my old lady you'll never have to worry about when because she's constantly flipping! :crazy:

Robinson

Good job, man! You can find out what they did and what happened? But it has already been 12 days, and you do not answer anything about this. It would be a good experience for everyone. Thank!