What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this a male or female?

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

...kinda hard to say with no pics, ...and links are NOT pics.

bozo

G

All I can see is pistils. Can't see the slightest sign of a male plant. Pics need to be in better focus to tell for sure.

justanotherbozo

Veteran
picture.php

Spent more time acting like a toddler typing buh links are not pics than the 1 click it takes to look at pics. Come here to throw shade at someone needing help... proper Kunt if I’ve known one

...i'm guessing you know what you can do with your opinion?

...and to the op, my point was that the more info you share the more likely you will get useful info back and making it easy for folks to help you by posting your pics here, inhouse, means more folks will see your issue, believe me i am NOT the only member here who won't bother clicking links.

bozo

Badfishy1

View Image

...i'm guessing you know what you can do with your opinion?

...and to the op, my point was that the more info you share the more likely you will get useful info back and making it easy for folks to help you by posting your pics here, inhouse, means more folks will see your issue, believe me i am NOT the only member here who won't bother clicking links.

bozo

Learn opsec and you have nothing to worry about boomer....

PDX Dopesmoker

I see potentially suspicious signs of possible impending russet mites, but I'm a paranoid druggie so maybe just don't listen to me. Its just mainly that one dead leaf bottom center in the bottom picture that made me suspicious.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Just wait if ya can't tell yet u got time.. I think I see both but not 100.. 3wks in n look in like that u may consider culling that plant... It should be much further along at 3weeks.. If its a girl expect a very long flower period n prepare yourself...