What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2400W vertical coco tent

moritzst

hello

after one week everything is nice and dry...

got 850g white domina, 700g em dog and 80g from the 5 plants ketama which I tested on the dog side...

again I didn't got the max out of the sys but I also didn't do too bad with all the pm...

im quite satisfied :)

Greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,

after a short break..., gave those slabs some time to built down the old roots and did some cleaning, I fired it up again...

this time again with the em dog on the left and some toxic by ripper seeds on the right

gave them two days veg in the sys as last run the screen wasn't filled properly, so its FD1

did not clean with alcohol or chlorine, just hosed down the whole room quite well... so we ll see if plants are strong enough to cope with raised pm spore levels if the environment suits perfect.... well, ... hope so ;)

Greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

well, I was a little too optimistic about the pm as I noticed some little spots on the toxic, sprayed with horse tail extract and added "Aptus regulator" to the feeding to enhance plant health... see how it works

nevertheless plants look great... growing fast on fd3

have some pics :)

Greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

well everything is going like usual, pm is spreading very slowly, counter measures are active... ;)

just have a look on FD 13

greeez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

yo acdc, thx :)

well, its FD28, plants have like perfect hight, pitty that pm is inside :(

sprayed some milk, but it came back heavily and some pistils wilted early...

well, another month to go so I hope I can handle it ;)

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

its FD36, emdog does nice hard nuggets already, the toxic will also share something...
pm is under control with spraying milk every 5-6 days....

3 weeks to go, added some pk to the nutes...

looking good :)

greez

Last edited:

Miraculous Meds

Lovin it buddy! Lets get rid of that pm crap. Whats causing it? Rh at 50? Got good air circulation? Good upward air flow should help the spores to not be able to settle on a leaf and colonize. A good clean out is in order, and check where the intake is or ac, that there isn't a pm source feeding the room problem.

moritzst

hello guys

hi miraculous, got rh between 45-56% and temps at 18-24°, well, I d have needed a general clean out for sure, changing slabs and all, well I did it lazy-style ;)

hi 9, this is an homebox-tent with 2, 4*1,2m

well, plants are going to finish early struggling with pm, but still looking good, nothing spreads on them buds.

giving them only ph-ed water from today, FD44, ...they will need another week to ten days.

greez

Last edited:
Nice man you've got to get that pm under control! Nobody wants to smoke that.

Sweet room though I have the same setup almost but with an octagonal undercurrent 8 plants and wire scrog. I had pm the first run then I made an inline humidifier that blows fresh air on the backside of the plants no more pm

moritzst

hello guys

yo toasty, I do not like it either, on the other side... nobody can possibly inhale mounts of pm by smoking this weed like I do when harvesting...and I don't mind ;) ...even though I do wear a dust mask to cut down and shake them plants, of course I will clean properly now, also doin a break...

harvested on day 51-53, yeah it took me three days,... will come up with the results

:)

CU greez

Last edited:

moritzst

yo guys,

finally everything is nice and dry...1450g, well, again i didnt reach the numbers from my first run in this setup by far but still im quite happy with the outcome considering all the problems with pm....

well, still i wont do the vert tent again as i dump all the slabs and i think i can do the tent with same results with half the equipment, slabs, clones when doin conventional with 4 lamps... working with 24 slabs is a pain in the ass,....well, we will see, will let u know ;)

on the pics: left is the em dog, right toxic and some pollen i made,...no not from this runs leafs ;) left is em-dog lemon skunk pollen, right OD mix

have a nice weekend :)

greez

Last edited: