What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FREAKED ... but feelin lucky !!!!!!!!!!!

G

Jimminy Crickett!!.... holy shit!! talk about a scary situation!!...
That sounds so freakin' scary!!.. so, glad our Mrs.B is OK!! :D

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Glad ur OK MrsBabba, dont sweat the training going out the window when it came down to it, that happens even to soldiers and cops. As long as you are OK, and no1 else was hurt that is the important thing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABBABUD, MAY UR WEED BE ESPECIALLY POTENT TODAY

G

happy birthday mate ,,,,,,,
i think the mrs needs a new job ,i wouldnt be happy if my mrs went back there.
have they offered counselling and compensation ? she deserves a massive reward for this imo

BChronicSmoke

Sorry but I have to say it, you are really stupid. Who plays a joke like that?
Maybe you are naieve but you made a very stupid move. Your very lucky you didnt get hurt. A joke???? What were you thinking?

G

MrsBabba glad you are ok, God gave you a nice christmas gift this year and gave your hubby a nice birthday gift. There have been a couple in my area that didn't go as well. Again glad you are ok. Stay Safe.

BChronicsmoke that was a little harsh don't you think, you can't practice for what you will do in that scenario. I don't think she was planning on joking on purpose. I will take a venture and say that was probally the furthest thing on her mind.

MrsBabba, now would be a good time to get your bank principles the idea of putting in those bullet proof glass dividers. Don't let them wait till the next time and someone does get shot. They have the money.

Peace Mo, :smoweed:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
BChronicSmoke said:
Sorry but I have to say it, you are really stupid. Who plays a joke like that?
Maybe you are naieve but you made a very stupid move. Your very lucky you didnt get hurt. A joke???? What were you thinking?

Duede, have u ever been in that situation? To call this lady stuopidforwhat happened is fucking disgusting, u can have all the training and be told what to do in any given situatiopn u want, but when it comes down to it, in a stressful situation, u just cannot prdeict how any person will react

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Bigmo said:
MrsBabba, now would be a good time to get your bank principles the idea of putting in those bullet proof glass dividers. Don't let them wait till the next time and someone does get shot. They have the money.

Damned right,they shoukd be there anyway

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BChronic a person never knows how they are going to react in any givin situation... take this thread for instance ... you reacting and calling mrsb stupid is a rather ignorant reaction..... point taken im sure ... I doubt you would talk to someone to their face like that ..

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
really glad to hear your ok MRS B similar thing happened to my mom prolly 38 yrs ago she gave him the money and when he left she chased after him untill he turned and pointed a gun at her then it was her turn to run dumb move on her part but im glad shes still here and im glad you didnt get hurt either MRS B
peace chucky

BChronicSmoke

Are you guys serious? It's very lucky the guy didn't shoot her in the face. I'm glad she is ok but god damn people. She obviously wasnt paying attention during training. Even if it wasa joke she should have handed over the money. But whens the last time you heard someone go into a bank with a ski mask and demand money just as a joke?
Get real guys.
My girlfriend was in the same situation except it wasnt a bank she gave up the money
like an intellgent person does who values their life and the life of her employees.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
reactions

reactions

BCronichsmoke she obviously did not react how we would hope someone would ideally ...and thank god everything worked out for the best. I think my point was more that she reacted in an emergency ... you on the other hand had time to think about what you were saying but obviously reacted like a total ass by caller her stupid. So stop and think for a minute before you react ... there are real ppl on the other end of these forum and you calling one of our members stupid.... never less my wife is what i would really call ignorant and actually pretty heartless. I would suggest you express your opinions in a more thoughtful manner.
P. S. this is a very small town and just a few miles from a very busy ski area so it really isnt all that unusual to see someone dressed in ski clothes .. including a mask that just covers your mouth and nose for boarding in powder conditions.

Latest posts

Latest posts