What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABBABUD!!!

G

Happy Birthday, Babbabud............you ol' fart..............oh wait.........I'm an ol' fart too... :biglaugh:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
such great ppl

such great ppl

wow you guys are such cool ppl ... cant tell ya how cool it is to wake up this morning and find greetings from you all . what a cool group of people . I have to tell you this really hits home . Im an old guy and most of my birthdays have blended with christmas over the years. so it really does mean alot to wake up this morning and have all these wonderful birthday greetings ... thanks again and much love :)

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Happy Bday Babbabud!!!!! Today is my sister's bday also :D I wont be forgetting yours anytime soon ;) Pm me your gift request :wink: and to you and the Mrs. I send my love.

I hope your day goes calmly and smoothly and some :biglaugh: of your wishes come true :D

G

Nothing like walking around in your birthday suit ;)
May you have many more!
:D

tokinjoe

Looks like we share the same birthday my friend. Happy Birthday bro, this is YOUR day. I hope you have a good one.

G

Happy Birthday Babba Bud!!!! many more and get stoned i'll send a present
Psychichigh

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thankyou so much

thankyou so much

thankyou all for the great birthday greetings ... its so nice of you guys I worked all day and just got out of the shower to see all the great post Thanks again guys it really does mean alot too me

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
to the best husband in the world

to the best husband in the world

happy birthday my love....your an amazing man!...im very lucky to have you in my life and thank god everyday that you are! i hope you have a great day and many many more!
i love you!...your wife :)