What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fCCgZWi.jpg

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
further .
khabib_nurmagomedovI would like to address @ufc
Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?

Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.

In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that.
If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.

if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.

And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers

iTarzan

I have watched the fight numerous times now, especially the ending. McGregor tapped early. Khabib was never under his chin and McGregor's neck wasn't turned anywhere near enough to tap to a neck crank. He tapped just to quit on Diaz too.

Khabib beat him at striking too. Khabib also had the better chin.

Pettis quit on his stool. He just didn't want to say I quit so he threw out the broken hand. If he was winning or not so beaten up he would have continued with a broken hand. I don't have a problem with a fighter quitting because of being badly pummeled or exhaustion. It is no different than a tap out.

Last edited:

Elmer Bud

Veteran
G `day iT

Porier quit on his stool.

Pettis ...

1st time I`ve seen a guy quit on his stool and get a fight of the night bonus but .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

B

Bird~friend

i thought that " was a Peculiar Sub Move " iT.
Pettis :D Reminiscent of those "teenage mu' ninja turtles" with his Acrobatics.
Just say - the "mentally winning" factor for Khabib was that He Could take Cmg Down , wanting to watch again now. ... This Gave Him Confidence.Not like with Tibau. "Afterwards"?" He Gave us a Show of his Striking . knocked CMG down didn't he! ...

Just saying - a Big fan " ... Well,of Everything Correct ... "
But Always of Ireland - Things Irish , and CMG -Bud Gunnar Nelson etc.
Just a Realist.
(Reckon Game Plan A went out of the Window when failing to stop Khabibs Takedowns) imo

---
edit. Seen 50cent on Snoop dogs cookery programme. Lol First time watching that show he was on it. Their related - Cousins or Something. (-:

Last edited:
B

Bird~friend

Saw Bellator the Othernight -Nelson lost and ive totally f'got the names of the main Bout.

lol:) .

(didn see that anyhow) .

(its a passion) Rhythm is a dancer :biggrin:

W

Water-

i thought that " was a Peculiar Sub Move " iT.
Pettis :D Reminiscent of those "teenage mu' ninja turtles" with his Acrobatics.
Just say - the "mentally winning" factor for Khabib was that He Could take Cmg Down , wanting to watch again now. ... This Gave Him Confidence.Not like with Tibau. "Afterwards"?" He Gave us a Show of his Striking . knocked CMG down didn't he! ...

Just saying - a Big fan " ... Well,of Everything Correct ... "
But Always of Ireland - Things Irish , and CMG -Bud Gunnar Nelson etc.[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76816&pictureid=1883116&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Just a Realist.
(Reckon Game Plan A went out of the Window when failing to stop Khabibs Takedowns) imo

---
edit. Seen 50cent on Snoop dogs cookery programme. Lol First time watching that show he was on it. Their related - Cousins or Something. (-:

I think the Irish have lost their fighting spirit.

The young Irish are soft compared to their forefathers

CaptainDankness

Then Khabib said "fuck you, I want $50 million" probably don't help 50 Cent insulted his manager. Lol

I also heard that he turned down a rematch and wants to fight Tony Furguson and then retire.

I personally hope Khabib loses just so he can't retire with a perfect record, real bitch move IMO at least Mayweather defended his title. Of course it's all kind of a joke because none of them are truly the best, they don't stand a chance against a heavyweight. I'd love to see Mayweather try fighting Tyson Fury, dude will knock his ass out. Let alone seeing Khabib try to wrestle Brock Lesnar it would be a joke.

Of course weight classes do keep it a little more interesting, just don't prove who the best fighter truly is.

Chappi

Fighting Tony and retiring is just a rumor, according to Dana White who lies all the fucking time so who knows.

B

Bird~friend

(water) CMG's strikes Looked much more powerful .Only, the effect of Not being able too withstand khabibs Takedowns was Detrimental. ... Conor Could of Knocked Him OuT ! ". was expected more successful tdd tbh. Strong looking legs ( good foundation i believe ) "
Khabib Won Most Aspects of That ShoW. (he was upset, as ive said)
...If KN Had had "Tibau Problems" im sure Cmg would be smiling WAY more. (with Dramatics! ) lol
(Last rnd of 3) [YOUTUBEIF]cawscwHFqZw[/YOUTUBEIF]

- Kodi, would like too see him face lee or maia or any with Similar brazilianjiujitsu/wrestling Skills.
ZabiT!
( i t'ink elcucey wouldnt be Positive with KN, Could not see him doing "any better" than CMG )

Cmg V tf !

Last edited:

Chappi

Connor’s trainer admited they had a bad game plan by being too defensive when Connor is a better offensive fighter.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Connor’s trainer admited they had a bad game plan by being too defensive when Connor is a better offensive fighter.

G `day Chappi

After the 1st round Connor forgot about circling .
Stood in front of him . Easier take downs and easier to get hit .

Although Khabib`s ears would have been awfully sore from the elbows he took while taking Connor down . They didn`t slow him down .

Now Khabib is calling out Floyd . We live in interesting times . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
G `day Chappi

After the 1st round Connor forgot about circling .
Stood in front of him . Easier take downs and easier to get hit .

Although Khabib`s ears would have been awfully sore from the elbows he took while taking Connor down . They didn`t slow him down .

Now Khabib is calling out Floyd . We live in interesting times . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

His ears only slow him down when he is riding a motorcycle without a helmet. Conor vs Mayweather got ppl interested cause Conor knows how to sell a fight, and Mayweather is a cocky asshole, and a douche canoe that a lot of ppl would pay good money to get his ass kicked. But as long as he only (at least these days) picks fights he knows he won't lose, anyone with half a brain shouldn't find interesting. That, and Khabib guy isn't the promoter that Conor is, not even close. Not saying the fight won't happen or it wouldn't make headlines and a lot of money. But I don't see Mayweather losing a boxing match, and there's no way he will agree to a MMA fight. He's too rich for that, and too proud to tarnish his undefeated legacy like that.. Maybe even smart enough, tho he most def is no Einstein.

I could be totally wrong with everything I just said, but u know, whatever.

Only interesting thing thing to me, is Khabib guy's shit nickname, which is "The Eagle".. That's the lamest, most generic thing ever. I mean c'mon, guy with a family name like Nurmagomedov, should obviously be called "Nurmageddon". That writes itself for F's sake, but oooh noooo! I dub thee "Eagle", cause that's what the generic nickname creator first came up with.. Now don't get me wrong, "Eagle" can be good and fitting, like Eddie "The Eagle" Edwards, that's easy on the tongue and the guy was a ski-jumper. A ski-jumper so bad, that they made an Olympic rule to keep dudes as bad as him away from the games in the future. But the irony only makes it better. Khabib "The Eagle" Nurmagomedov just sounds lame and something someone who couldn't pronounce his name came up with. It's all in the details if you ask me, and the guy said he won't tolerate ppl talking shit about his muslim faith or his nationality, never mention you can't make fun about his ears or his crap AKA. So if Conor will respect those boundaries when selling the possible rematch, which I doubt.. He can make fun of his crap nickname. Not sure if that will put butts to seats or generate heat, but it's something. Fairly PC, too. That seems to be important these days.

I'll get me coat.. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts