What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mycotek Testers Group. Bring the Fire!!

Desert Hydro

Veteran
30.2 interesting...

its 30.2 total cannabinoids. ~27% THC. that was with jacks base nutrients only. throwing some additives(silica, beneficials liquid karma etc.) to see if we cant get her to 30% THC.

a friend of mine gave his GF a gravity rip of it like an asshole and she puked all over and begged them to take her to the hospital all night. not beginner friendly :biggrin:

its not the GMO cut thats out right now. this is my own that i started from seed over a year ago. no one else has my cut. gonna S1 it and get more seeds to look through in the near future. i lost a mom that had to be a couple percent heavier than this one. the other one didnt show any fall colors but she was beautiful!

mushroombrew

Veteran
its 30.2 total cannabinoids. ~27% THC. that was with jacks base nutrients only. throwing some additives(silica, beneficials liquid karma etc.) to see if we cant get her to 30% THC.

a friend of mine gave his GF a gravity rip of it like an asshole and she puked all over and begged them to take her to the hospital all night. not beginner friendly :biggrin:

its not the GMO cut thats out right now. this is my own that i started from seed over a year ago. no one else has my cut. gonna S1 it and get more seeds to look through in the near future. i lost a mom that had to be a couple percent heavier than this one. the other one didnt show any fall colors but she was beautiful!

That's exactly why I relentlessly pop seeds. Circulated cuts are not necessarily the best expressions. Many breeders do not sell their top females anyway. So you end up seeing a good bit of variation under the same name.

The S1 sounds great! Good luck!

M

mugenbao

So I was up last night researching the mycotek thermite

Now I feel a bit overwhelmed as I've never seen a nug like this outside of icmag

Thought I'd reconnaissance some pics from another site to show the crazy just plain unrivaled amount of trichs

By looks alone i think I need some clean underwear

View Image

View Image

And a quick hell monkey pic

View Image

I've got the jiffy pellets ordered

PLAY BALL
Holy shit that looks delicious

Chappi

I got some freebies from SHN with no label on them. I wonder what they are would you know? It was a 5 pack. I’m growing them right now outdoors along with some Ghost genetics freebies.

Desert Hydro

Veteran
I got some freebies from SHN with no label on them. I wonder what they are would you know? It was a 5 pack. I’m growing them right now outdoors along with some Ghost genetics freebies.

was it freebies when you purchased a mycotek pack? they are BOGO this month. im hoping for something cool but they all look great. the anticipation is getting to me lol

Chappi

was it freebies when you purchased a mycotek pack? they are BOGO this month. im hoping for something cool but they all look great. the anticipation is getting to me lol

No SHN hooked it up because they liked a post on IG. They hooked it up with a bunch of freebies including the hell monkey, but this one is not that.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Does anyone know what the Hawaiian Vacation consists of? For some reason it sounds sativa-ie, like it could lift you off into a Hawaiian Vacation lol.

I only have a small area but I dropped two of each kind into a cup of water, two Hell Stars and two Hawaiian Vacation.

B

bigganjabud

Does anyone know what the Hawaiian Vacation consists of? For some reason it sounds sativa-ie, like it could lift you off into a Hawaiian Vacation lol.

I only have a small area but I dropped two of each kind into a cup of water, two Hell Stars and two Hawaiian Vacation.

Brnd new strain mate

I popped 4 Hell Stars a Deer Hunter and a Hawaiian Vacation. Took cuts of all and put them in a cloner I built for the flower room. Sex and root at the same time.

I did this before I had a bug issue and killed most of my veg including the 6 plants above. Long story short....I have 2 confirmed Hell Star females, 1 Deer Hunter (which has been planted in DWC bucket and is vegging now). Waiting on 1 Hell Star and 1 Hawaiian Vacation to drop panties (or boxer briefs). Crossing my fingers on the HV.

Headed to hydro store for some Green Friday action but will post up some pics later.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Deer Breath

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts