What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
I chewed it I get a much more pronounced high when I chew it as long as possible over ingesting it.
I read in an article from a company producing medicinal lozenges (THC Ltd) in Australia and Canada that the uptake is faster through the mouth.
I have been finding this the case for a long time, its nice to have scientific proof that chewing brings it on quicker than just ingesting it.
tangwena, just wanna say you are awesome and a vast wealth of classic useful knowledge and experience. i love reading your love for cannabis. can't wait to try ace's african and american sativas, as per your awesome reports.

anyway, i wanted to ask about the chewing for awhile vs swallowing thing, is it just the speed of onset that changes? does the strength, character, or total duration change?

i've noticed that if i let r.s.o. sit in my mouth, it will still really start to strongly come up after 1.5 hours, but there is a definite subtle shift in consciousness after only 20 minutes. it also tingles and burns my tongue lol

i have a feeling that once i try finally chewing my first sativa cob, dispensary sourced r.s.o. will be a thing of the past :abduct:

Last edited:

Tangwena

Veteran
tangwena, just wanna say you are awesome and a vast wealth of classic useful knowledge and experience. i love reading your love for cannabis. can't wait to try ace's african and american sativas, as per your awesome reports.

anyway, i wanted to ask about the chewing for awhile vs swallowing thing, is it just the speed of onset that changes? does the strength, character, or total duration change?

i've noticed that if i let r.s.o. sit in my mouth, it will still really start to strongly come up after 1.5 hours, but there is a definite subtle shift in consciousness after only 20 minutes. it also tingles and burns my tongue lol

i have a feeling that once i try finally chewing my first sativa cob, dispensary sourced r.s.o. will be a thing of the past :abduct:
Hi my friend great to see you have an open mind to new methods of using this wonderful medicine.
Chewing the cobbed aged bud rather than just eating and swallowing it def comes on faster and the high is more cerebral rather than stony in the beginning which I crave.
I find that chewing for as long as possible adds an extra dimention to the high (trip) it can be tripping on THC if you have the right strain in the right dosage.
AND that doesn't mean high dosage usually half a gram or LESS.
Higher dosages just trip you out and I mean OUT seeing movies, cartoons ect in your head for hours ha ha.
Someone could rob your house and you wouldn't know a thing about it ha ha its like Opium I have been told by those that know these things.
I prefer to skate around the edges of reality rather than loose touch but every now and then its good to go over the edge and let your mind free its amazing the things you see and feel.
You cant get that high from smoking no matter what or how much you smoke.
I know I tried for 40 years and more until I discovered the magic cannabis has to unleash from correct curing and chewing.

Tangwena

Veteran
I'm in for the ride but I can't see any pics.
I just had a quick look sorry I linked the pics to my album and a while ago I deleted a few albums and then of course all my pics disappeared.
I wont do that again ha ha.
Try my cob thread although that has lost a lot of the original pics for the same reason but the all the last year or so pics are better anyway ha ha.
There are so many cool people doing this method now that there are plenty of examples of outstanding cobs on quite a few forums but IC was the first.

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
Hi my friend great to see you have an open mind to new methods of using this wonderful medicine.
Chewing the cobbed aged bud rather than just eating and swallowing it def comes on faster and the high is more cerebral rather than stony in the beginning which I crave.
I find that chewing for as long as possible adds an extra dimention to the high (trip) it can be tripping on THC if you have the right strain in the right dosage.
AND that doesn't mean high dosage usually half a gram or LESS.
Higher dosages just trip you out and I mean OUT seeing movies, cartoons ect in your head for hours ha ha.
Someone could rob your house and you wouldn't know a thing about it ha ha its like Opium I have been told by those that know these things.
I prefer to skate around the edges of reality rather than loose touch but every now and then its good to go over the edge and let your mind free its amazing the things you see and feel.
You cant get that high from smoking no matter what or how much you smoke.
I know I tried for 40 years and more until I discovered the magic cannabis has to unleash from correct curing and chewing.

thanks for the response!

i'm no stranger to your cob thread, and once you came in with the *it works even when you eat it, no cooking necessary* knowledge, that's when my ears really perked up.

that lost-over-the-edge style does sound pretty... whoooa lol, maybe for once in a great while; that's how i like my psychedelics anyway. gives everything more meaning that way.

now i count down the days until i am in a place with space so i can taste my first home-made ace seeds truly cured buds to perfection :woohoo:

SolarLogos

thanks for the response!

i'm no stranger to your cob thread, and once you came in with the *it works even when you eat it, no cooking necessary* knowledge, that's when my ears really perked up.

that lost-over-the-edge style does sound pretty... whoooa lol, maybe for once in a great while; that's how i like my psychedelics anyway. gives everything more meaning that way.

now i count down the days until i am in a place with space so i can taste my first home-made ace seeds truly cured buds to perfection :woohoo:
I'm a 45 plus year canna smoker. Brother Tangwena got me eating cobs and please, trust everything he says. Tangwena, I do love your colorful, descriptive effects reports and I can attest, there is no exaggeration coming from Tangwena. You simply cannot get this high off of smoking weed, eating cobs is hands down the most bang you can get for your buck. Not just in the small amount of weed you need to eat, but the potency of the high, especially the Nevil's Haze x Panama, wow! Canna butter, decarbed hash edibles have nothing on cobs, not even close. Edibles don't give me a complete high like smoking, but eating cobs will and I suspect it's because some cannabiniods may be volatile at cooking temperatures or decarbing temperatures where cobs don't have to go through such high temps. Whatever is the case, a decent sativa will put an experienced smoker out on an edge, the kind that make you think, I'm not sure it's mentally healthy to go there, haha. If I take too much and trip really hard for like 2 or 3 days in a row, I have to take a couple days break and either take time off weed, or a few puffs of something mild, because it really takes a toll on my body and mind. That's why Tangwena is always telling me to slow down and take less, which I do (sometimes):biggrin: You are in for a treat nepalnt21! As they say, have your passport and travel documents in order, you'll need them, haha.

Tangwena

Veteran
I'm a 45 plus year canna smoker. Brother Tangwena got me eating cobs and please, trust everything he says. Tangwena, I do love your colorful, descriptive effects reports and I can attest, there is no exaggeration coming from Tangwena. You simply cannot get this high off of smoking weed, eating cobs is hands down the most bang you can get for your buck. Not just in the small amount of weed you need to eat, but the potency of the high, especially the Nevil's Haze x Panama, wow! Canna butter, decarbed hash edibles have nothing on cobs, not even close. Edibles don't give me a complete high like smoking, but eating cobs will and I suspect it's because some cannabiniods may be volatile at cooking temperatures or decarbing temperatures where cobs don't have to go through such high temps. Whatever is the case, a decent sativa will put an experienced smoker out on an edge, the kind that make you think, I'm not sure it's mentally healthy to go there, haha. If I take too much and trip really hard for like 2 or 3 days in a row, I have to take a couple days break and either take time off weed, or a few puffs of something mild, because it really takes a toll on my body and mind. That's why Tangwena is always telling me to slow down and take less, which I do (sometimes):biggrin: You are in for a treat nepalnt21! As they say, have your passport and travel documents in order, you'll need them, haha.
Thanks brother your a true space cadet and cob club member.
I too like reading your descriptions of the highs you get.
I was a bit nervous myself of letting go when the high gets trippy but I can attest, you do come back ha ha.
Now I lust after the trippy dreams and awesome personality changes I experience, if I spend more than a couple of days not diving over the edge I get lost in reality.
The other day on some Purple Honduras x Panama aged 9 months was like a vacation from this world ha ha.
I lost half my day tripped out in my head it was awesome when I surfaced 4 hours later I was still high as a kite for another 4 hours then slept like a tripped out baby ha ha.
Nothing can bring you down if you have the right strains cobbed.

SolarLogos

Thanks brother your a true space cadet and cob club member.
I too like reading your descriptions of the highs you get.
I was a bit nervous myself of letting go when the high gets trippy but I can attest, you do come back ha ha.
Now I lust after the trippy dreams and awesome personality changes I experience, if I spend more than a couple of days not diving over the edge I get lost in reality.
The other day on some Purple Honduras x Panama aged 9 months was like a vacation from this world ha ha.
I lost half my day tripped out in my head it was awesome when I surfaced 4 hours later I was still high as a kite for another 4 hours then slept like a tripped out baby ha ha.
Nothing can bring you down if you have the right strains cobbed.
I love watching the movies and cartoons too! Closed eye visuals are the best. Sometimes I have the cartoons playing in my head while my eyes are open and I'm spaced out and comatose. When the cartoons start, do they disappear when you draw your attention to them? Relax and let them go on, it's so awesome! So many more cartoons I've yet to see, hahaha. Seriously though!
Much love brother tang:huggg:

Tangwena

Veteran
I love watching the movies and cartoons too! Closed eye visuals are the best. Sometimes I have the cartoons playing in my head while my eyes are open and I'm spaced out and comatose. When the cartoons start, do they disappear when you draw your attention to them? Relax and let them go on, it's so awesome! So many more cartoons I've yet to see, hahaha. Seriously though!
Much love brother tang:huggg:
Ha Ha yes and no my friends think I'm high when I'm straight ha ha.
I think life is a permanent cartoon you just need the high to see it ha ha.
Stay safe brother its a jungle out there ha ha.
Just going up fast on some early picked Mulanje lets see what doors it opens.

Tangwena

Veteran
Ha Ha yes and no my friends think I'm high when I'm straight ha ha.
I think life is a permanent cartoon you just need the high to see it ha ha.
Stay safe brother its a jungle out there ha ha.
Just going up fast on some early picked Mulanje lets see what doors it opens.
Just an update the early picked Mulanje is no good.
It starts of like a rocket but runs out of fuel and just drifts around aimlessly def can feel only the one matured blooming.
Lucky I have some clones of the same plant to do semi and fully matured bud cobs next.
Previously I had harvested after the third bloom fades huge difference in effects.
I'll get it right next time I have finally found the right tech for the cure now all I need is the buds matured.

SolarLogos

Just an update the early picked Mulanje is no good.
It starts of like a rocket but runs out of fuel and just drifts around aimlessly def can feel only the one matured blooming.
Lucky I have some clones of the same plant to do semi and fully matured bud cobs next.
Previously I had harvested after the third bloom fades huge difference in effects.
I'll get it right next time I have finally found the right tech for the cure now all I need is the buds matured.
Sorry to hear the early picked Mulanje didn't have legs. Could still be useful if it's evening, short trip and your feet are back on the ground before sleepy time.:tiphat:

PlasmaTube

Hi my friend I have only grown a handful of Aces genetics and found what I looked for straight away they are that good.
My go to strains are Golden Tiger, Panama and Zamaldelica. I am sure the others are good as well but these three give me every kind of effect I am after so why look further.
My problem is grow space if it was legal where I live I would try everything they have but in my small space these 3 have it all.

By curing them the old way you can get 3 different highs from the same plant and they are so strong I cant get myself to look at anything else.
A friend gave me some lovely jar cured buds of WiFi, ECSD and a few other top strains but I gave them away.
Not because they were not strong or didn't smell great or look fantastic.
They were very strong alright but the high wasn't there for long enough to get into it properly.
Chewed some cob of any of the strains I mentioned from Ace gets me so high for so long its like a trip for 6 to 8hrs.
That is more than enough for me and its long enough to get to experience it fully.
Call me old fashioned but thats what I used to smoke pot for in Africa to change my whole day not just an hour or two.

Yesterday I went to a boring party but I chewed a small dose of GT Thai pheno and was able to talk to and enjoy the most boring people and could have stayed all night it got better and better as the effects wore on.
Its like I have a doctors bag of medicine for every situation. I have never found this before so why look further.

The Malawi pheno of GT cob cured to perfection is hands down the best escape from reality high I have come across.
After a trip on that one I feel re energised and at peace with myself its like having an 8 hour orgasm of my senses there is no other way to describe it.

Zamaldelica makes me feel like I am 16 again and tripping on acid for the first time. I have never had anything like it.

Panama is so deep and powerful and makes me feel like I am a hippy California dreaming its so dreamy and lasts all day long on a half gram chewed.

With that menu of highs what else do I need its more than enough for my needs.
I love watching new people I turn on to the cobs struggle with their minds as they try and handle them for the first time.
At first they deny the effects to themselves but then the effects overwhelm them and they have to give up and let themselves be taken over.
Thats when the fun starts its like being in another world nothing comes close ha ha.
After they come down they come back the next day for more they cant get enough.
Thats what makes me happy turning people on as I was turned on the first time by my teacher in Zambia.
Its that high I have been looking for my whole life and Aces gear is as close as it gets.
Sorry for the long winded answer but its something I feel deeply about my friend.
Bump.
This man is on the right track. Love your descriptions with all of my heart.

Latest posts

Latest posts