What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x KaliChina Fem - 2017 Test - under LEDS

deepwaterdude

Yep, right on, the cream is present in the last harvest, one with some mango again, love it. I remember that pheno being a bit piny, like the shape of its very dense spears. I think I have one bud left, same three months;)

Koondense

Veteran
Ok we should get sync-ed somehow and smome the last remaining joint in synchronicity :D

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
So the last joint material from the mother plant is long gone, yesterday I had a taste of the newly grown buds from the clone.
Almost dry, still in need of few days before getting jarred but smokable, so the flavor is not the proper rapresentation but a cool indicator of how things will be.

The smell from buds is delicious, very sweet fruity and slightly piney, like strawberry/blueberry cream with pine and mint on top.
The smoke was a bit thick and heavy(not fully dry) but the taste was intense and very pleasant already. It retains everything from the dry bud smell, and adds some more pine-hash notes, tasting like a real "smoothie" of strawberry, blueberry cream, hash, mint and mountain pines, with a sweet floral haze all over it. So delightful!

The effect is strong, creeper and can make you go deep into your thoughts, it's definitely a hybrid kind of smoke, not as light on the body as for example Pangi or other more "sativa" hybrids, it's more similar to Zamal Hash in its quality. Stays on long(3-4 hours) and lightens up with time, so you're left in a blissful yet slightly detached feeling.
Not a party weed, except if your party is to do something like gaming and snacking :)

I think it has potential to be a kind of conoisseur weed with its complex taste and relatively strong and long lasting effect.

With time it will only get better, hopefully there will be some left for a proper smoke report after a few months of curing ;)

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Koondense,

Happy to hear that the harvest of your second Zamaldelica x Kali China run has been a success :)
I'm glad to know you are enjoying with her complex fruity terpene profile and effects.
Did you find any hermie sign in this second run ? Wish you enjoy her! ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Hi dubi,
she is still going for another round at least, coming close to flower time.
In the reveg run she had zero male flowers so it was definitely(looks so) a light leak issue in the previous run.

I also put to sprout a couple of OExNJ seeds to see what comes out :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Zamaldelica x Kali China - harvest picture

picture.php

Strong and tasty, a great daytime/evening smoke ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you Dubi,
sadly the only photo of the finished plant I have. But there's more to come, there are two clones still in veg, not for long ;)

Cheers

DoomsDay

Figured I'd finally post up my zamal x k.china. she looks great and smells very distinct. Much like another plant I remember from childhood but can't name at the moment.

Attachments

• 20171128_182536.jpg
    20171128_182536.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20171128_182531.jpg
    20171128_182531.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 18

Koondense

Veteran
Thanks guys :D
My Zam KC is starting flowering for the third cycle now and I think I'll preserve her for the fourth at least. I got some plans for future experiments with Jack Herer/SSH and she's on the list to get some pollen.

More pics to come when proper flowering kicks in.

Cheers

DoomsDay

Finally cut down plant number two of the same strain and caught the same nose... definitely cat piss. 100%. Wife even told me we need to start looking for the stray and u mentioned I just cut down another of the same.... looks like we've got a winner in the stinks to all hell dept.

deepwaterdude

Finally cut down plant number two of the same strain and caught the same nose... definitely cat piss. 100%. Wife even told me we need to start looking for the stray and u mentioned I just cut down another of the same.... looks like we've got a winner in the stinks to all hell dept.

Nice! I got one catpiss pheno out of 7 females. She was a black plant with fruit and the least chunky buds of all and looking like she was more KC line 22 or 21 than 24 (can't remember, heh). I got 3 black plants that were super fruity and 4 that were on a green/blue spectrum and were more mango cream skunk. I was thinking I might like to see it crossed back to Zam for more sativaness and perhaps some carrot;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Figured I'd finally post up my zamal x k.china. she looks great and smells very distinct. Much like another plant I remember from childhood but can't name at the moment.

Hi DoomsDay,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the new Zamaldelica x Kali China fem hybrid :) I really like the complexity and variety of aromas that can be found in this limited edition, some of the most desirable type of terpenes we have produced lately in a sativa/indica hybrid. Hope you are enjoying with the finished product! :)

Koondense

Veteran
As promised, here's a lil picture of my sweet lady.
Lots of sweet resin and far less stretch compared to the last run. She is behaving like the mother plant now, I'm interested to see how will grow the next cutting.

Zamaldelica x Kali China - sweetest clone(2nd gen cut)

picture.php

In the background there are Pangi and Her Majesty, both suffering a bit of underfeeding. I gave them a bit of mineral nutes to increase the overall greenness.

More updates to come soon, also a new thread for my new Ace plants, the beautiful Orient Express X Nepal Jam ;)

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking lovely Koodense :)

Your Zamaldelica x Kali China looks very much like the Kali China F4 which was reversed to produce the hybrid. Can't wait to see the new Orient Express x Nepal Jam under your good cares ;)

Koondense

Veteran
Thank you Dubi,
I just started my new OExNJ thread, you're all very welcome to come and take a look or two ;)

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts