What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
idk abja i keep goin back and forth but think i agree and lean toward animal... but then i see some gsc that makes me think ... idk they both great... im good on oil blunts for a min and decided to change it up its 2umthin here just got in rolled a fatty tokin on a blunt of gsc and bubble and shit is doin the trick and nowhere near as hard to smoke as the tripple boilers... but that agent o oil was some of the best ever much respect to the maker that shit was insaely tastey...

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
idk abja i keep goin back and forth but think i agree and lean toward animal... but then i see some gsc that makes me think ... idk they both great... im good on oil blunts for a min and decided to change it up its 2umthin here just got in rolled a fatty tokin on a blunt of gsc and bubble and shit is doin the trick and nowhere near as hard to smoke as the tripple boilers... but that agent o oil was some of the best ever much respect to the maker that shit was insaely tastey...

that Cali OIL Blunt SHE rolled.....

never seen you say "i cant smoke anymore of this"......

im smoking on some of that agent orange oil RIGHT NOW!!!!

NorCal

Veteran
Damn prop right as you bounced LOL look what came in the door......

009cc69c.jpg

NorCal

Veteran
That was the "animal cookies" it's a backcross of the girl scout cookies. Basically it's like GSC on crack. This has to be the one of the frostiest strains i've ever seen. It's completely caked In THC and has purple and pink hues in the light. Smells just like the GSC but super lemony/ kushy. It's fucking fire.

NorCal

Veteran
Yeah it does kinda remind me of a bubba with all that frost but This strain has way more stinky dank OG/ GSC smell to it. No bubba in it whatsoever. Those GSC were dope and I didn't think it could get better. But based on this sample alone I'd say it definitely could. i'd easily rank either of these 2 as some of my all time top strains ever. This one went 9 weeks rock wool and gh Lucas as well.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Right when Im bout ta get a cut of the gs cookies yall pop this shit out..... Oh well, might jus get the cookies anyway n try n make my own animal.

NorCal

Veteran
And now we have the official (unofficial) GSC line of apparel. First up the "cookie monster" hoodie. LOL found some guy in the hood slangin these and cleared him out. Got a couple tees also.

5a5aec58.jpg

BigDawg

animal cookies is gsc x fire og male ? take a male from those seeds and bx to the gsc cut. If the fire og used in animal cookies was reversed to become a male, then nevermind.

NorCal

Veteran
Yeah it was taken with my shitty camera on some random setting. The white backdrop might throw off the color a little as well. But it's the tip of that cola nug

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the animal was made with a reversed Fire OG cut....at first i thought he popped cali connect seeds but then he told me the deal...super lucky pollen hack, said that most were pretty similar but that animal tasted the best..

Status
Not open for further replies.