What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical madness from BERKELY

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
for fun i loaded a couple pics out of an old high times magazine. Vintage 1978 . Check out some of these prices of what was available back then.

Also have a look at real thai sticks I figure someone will get a kick outta these pics. have a toke on me

Last edited:
G

Wow chili, awesome pics. I especially like the vintage high times pics. Can you belive you could buy heroin and angel dust through a mag??? Well I guess you can, but I sure cant lol, thats truely some crazy shit.

guerilla

p.s.
Lovin the new avatar :)

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eh guerilla glad you liked the pics. Those were just prices called in from around the world. Not for sale in the magazine. Just posted prices like in the current HT mag.
Blueberry

PH2 @30 days

Dwarf

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn i wish i could get some nepalese hash for 1000 a lb. ive had thai sticks not too long ago so there still around. same with the chocolate thai. the drawf look friggin yumm as usual keep it up...

G

thansk for the info chili, I never read high times so I was unaware of the price lists.
Love the blueberry :canabis:

guerilla

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update time: Have a look at sour d in early flower. Directly underneath a 400HPS

A shot of Schrom started at the same time as the sourd

PH2 coming along nicely and smelling very pungent. tons of trichs too

Close up of Jacki-O

Update on the dwarf with a couple more weeks to go till 59 day

black russian

Last edited:

natefrog

Someones gonna have a feast of flavors soon.............great show Chili......you are skilled......nate

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
update on the PH2 at like 46 days flower. Smelling like some citrus lime skunk.

We love this SSH its from bubba dutch. Some of y'all know what its all about.

:wave:

Last edited:

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
man that BD ssh is one cut i really wish would have lived for me.... i hear she is a REAL headbanger. Mad props Berk. Is that one of your faves?

M

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how much are you yielding on the bdssh, ive seen some huge colas from that girl. ptone has a big bdssh bush outside maybe hell drop in with a pic.