What's new

Seeded Affie Duck

Dr. D

Veteran
I thought id get a few shots of this Affie Duck under the november sun before i bring her inside to finish off, she is fully seeded from an Affie Duck male.
Wallyducks Afghani x Ducksfoot
2885seededaffieduck_002.jpg

2885seededaffieduck_006.jpg

This is the main bud she flowered too late to get enough for productive flowering, im glad i pollinated her.

Peace

Last edited:

Ms.Grat3ful

Sunshine DayDreamer
Veteran
aaahhhh.... so that's the one you was telling us about....
Nice Frostage!!:yummy:

Can't wait to see what the offspring do....

:ying:

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey Ms.G, the offspring from this one should be interesting i hope to see plants with the webbed trait. Theres should be plenty of seeds to share too :wink:

G

Very nice Dr. and looking good. Sounds like a nice cross. Can wait to see more.
Take care,
BG

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey BG thanks for stoppin by...
Heres a shot of the male when he was in full flower

2885Affieshots_004.jpg

G

O MY GOD, lolol

Now, that is a stud for sure. Nice pollen sacks. You can see the load of pollen on that fan leaf. Good looking stud you got there. How was his growth? Can't wait to see what this cross does in the end. It's looking like a major winner for sure.
Take care,
BG

Dr. D

Veteran
Hey BG his growth was good as was the female i started these out quite late really but with little effort they grew very fast and pretty much uniform, he flowered out quite fast and let off a shitload of pollen. The smell from rubbing his stem was like no other male i had smelt very fruity tropical sort of smell.
Im lookin forward to seeing what the F2's come out like and hope to find a nice pheno showing the Ducksfoot trait that will do well outdoor here, i still have 5 F1's left too

G

Dr. D said:
Hey BG his growth was good as was the female i started these out quite late really but with little effort they grew very fast and pretty much uniform, he flowered out quite fast and let off a shitload of pollen. The smell from rubbing his stem was like no other male i had smelt very fruity tropical sort of smell.
Im lookin forward to seeing what the F2's come out like and hope to find a nice pheno showing the Ducksfoot trait that will do well outdoor here, i still have 5 F1's left too

Sounds like everything is going well. Looks like your got some nice parents. The F2's will show a bunch of different pheno's and trails. You'll find what your looking for. I personally like F2's and what you can find in a batch of seeds. Good luck, and i'm here for the whole show.
Take care,
BG

O

OHenry

Nice work Dr.D.

A great example of a well rounded grower ;)

Hope all's well bro. Oh's