What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

just about

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
thats right just about to harvest my 3rd set of clones of sugar shack the larger p2 plants on the outside of group are 49 days 12/12
hers the 5 in the cab 2 @ 49 days 1 @ 29 days front center 2 @ 22 days rear center

this clone was vegged approx 4 wks and is 49 days 12/12 she was growen upright not topped but FIM'd and supercropped main top

heres her main top

heres the other @ 49 days 12/12 she was LST'd and FIM'd few times she had PH problem {my fault} early in flower but dosent look like it now lol

heres efw of her tops

yes sireeeee they get the chop 4 days @ day 52 flower the stander has nugs ahrd as golf balls the lst has almost but not as hard lol really is a rockn strain sugar shack is hats off to the breeder

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Breezy420 said:
They look very nice. Do you plan on putting up a smoke report about her afterwards?
theres a smoke report in my grow log thread in sig

Sleepy

Veteran
nicely done, Major!

i love the colors...

they look great...a true Autumn harvest for you! :sasmokin:

Latest posts

Latest posts