What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

cutting virgin

dRbreiT0r

hey

you should put ur ec down

they scream already , look at the leafs ;)
more ec = not more growth....

greetz

pfft.

actually i think ec was too low for a while there which caused mg deficiency and curling of leaves. it dropped to around 0.3mS for a few days there and that's when the curling happened. now it''s more like 0.6mS and the newer leaves don't show as much signs of deficiency as before. in a few days i'm gonna put them to flower.

pfft.

hello there.first the cuttings had 100+ watts of compact fluoros over feet away, then when put in hydro for some days 250w, then 400w, and now both of them thats 650w of hps lights. nutrients i'm using are bio nova hydro supermix and bio nova pk 13-14.

Nice plants dude =)

Nice plants dude =)

Looks fantastic again pfft. :wave: Little SeaOfGreen style :chin:
Very healthy plants and :kewlpics:

:respect:

Last edited:

pfft.

sinsemilla! whats up, nice to see you.
i'm smoking some g13 from the last batch, here's my secret weapons i should go change water to plants but lets see if i make it

pfft.

some trichomes starting to show

9216PA203160.JPG

pfft.

they could use a boost of the base part of the fertilizer but i think i'll opt for bnzym tonight for the gals

Hello again Pfft. :wave:

You garden looks fantastic :yummy:
My plants are now been blooming about 16 days and so far so good. :bandit:

My set is ready little later ;) and pics when i get those in my gallery.

Latest posts

Latest posts