What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New year, new seeds.

yts farmer

Veteran
Ok lets see what 2018 will bring.

Let's hope i can maintain this diary.

Right I've thrown down 5 seeds of mycotek hell breath and triple chem face and 5 each of seedjunky wedding cake bx1 and sour diesel x animal cookies and thrown down 6 sunset sherbet x high octane bx3. I only put 6 of these down as 1 seed was slightly open and rather than chuck itbis the bin i thought id give it the opportunity to sprout which it did.

Had to scuff the mycotek beans as recommended by the breeder and put them into soak, all but 1 seed had sunk after only a couple of hours so rather than leave them for another 22hours they went into paper towels, majority have cracked to some degree but the sd x animal.cookies havent as yet. 20180104_001922.jpg

20180104_002025.jpg

20180103_230611.jpg

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey keeper1981, how it going man?

My set up is an 8x4 tent and run 1200w-1800w in hps depending on ambient temps of course, got a couple of smaller tents for cuttings and vegging with t5's and flouro's.

I run canna coco+ the canna coco feed, Cal mag, liquid silicone, big bud(powder) and overdrive. I also like to feed daily when there in flower.

For my bennies i have extreme gardening mykos, a product called biosys, mammothP, and just got some ogbiowar rootpack, nute pack and foliar pack to try out. I also like to use bionova zym over cannazyme or any other brand as its cheap and super concentrated, 1 litre cost about £12 and the dosage is 3mm per 10 litres where cannazyme is between 25mm per 10 litres and costs £18.

I'm currently hand watering in rhizo pots filled with canna coco, plus an inch or so hydroton in the bottom to aid drainage.

I have got a high pressure dripper setup (topspins) for the times when everything has a similar feed strength, but when i run seeds i hand water for their first round.

I like the dripper setup for ease of use but the pump.and anti siphon valve can be quite noisy when using multiple feeds, I grow in a spare bedroom so always looking for the quieter option. Have toyed with the idea of auto pots or currently looking at maybe trying out the floraflex system, have a friend who's just got one so see what he says about it first.

Also hope to upgrade my lights to at least 315w cmh fittings(minimumx4) but not going to lie i would love to increase my space to 8x8 but that's down to the wife lol.

Peace.

Blazeee

Veteran
Will sub up for this one YTS mate.

Thats a killer line up of seeds that youve got there, nice score on all the seed junky beans. Im really interested to see how they turn out for you, i predict you will be finding plenty of keepers in that line up.

yts farmer

Veteran
@Bobbo4200 happy New year and welcome, pull up a chair and get comfy:tiphat:

Ok all seeds have popped some with longer tails than others, 1 sd x animal cookies has a tip poking out but hasnt grown any further in 10 hours or so.

All the seedlings have been transplanted into root riot cubes and into their propergator under twin flouros.

@Blazeee hope you had a good new year mate, hope your right and get a few nice keepers from this lot.

The sunset sherbet wasnt going to get wet this round but my milkbone(Gsc x stardawg) still not here so they'll have to wait in line.

The mycotek stuff had a promotion buy one get one free at that place you told me about who were a sponsor of the adam dunn show so got some alien antifreeze and chem head og to hunt through as they were the free packs i got.

When is those bay exclusives your holding onto going to get wet? As I know your on the look out for a purple strain so thought I'd post this for you.

Peace.

yts farmer

Veteran
Damn these new seeds are vigorous after 24 hours in their root riots nearly all the seeds have tails poking out of the bottom of the cubes.

Still waiting for 1 sherbet x high octane and 1 sour d x animal cookies to make it above ground, shouldn't be long now.

20180107_183659.jpg

20180107_183748.jpg

20180107_183911.jpg

20180107_183959.jpg

20180107_184202.jpg

Peace.:tiphat:

Blazeee

Veteran
@Blazeee hope you had a good new year mate, hope your right and get a few nice keepers from this lot.

The sunset sherbet wasnt going to get wet this round but my milkbone(Gsc x stardawg) still not here so they'll have to wait in line.

The mycotek stuff had a promotion buy one get one free at that place you told me about who were a sponsor of the adam dunn show so got some alien antifreeze and chem head og to hunt through as they were the free packs i got.

When is those bay exclusives your holding onto going to get wet? As I know your on the look out for a purple strain so thought I'd post this for you.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69700&pictureid=1815256&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Peace.

Looking good mate, great news to see that they all popped for you.

Also great news to hear your beans arrived over here safely, thats alot of beans that your going to be searching through. Ive saw pics of mycoteks gear in DTOG's thread and it all looked amazing. Between you and BGB it looks like you guys are going to work your way through half of the strains he has available.

Ive still got those bay exclusives seeds mate, ive been wanting to pop them for a while now, but atm i wouldnt have enough space to take cuts from each one. Maybe things might change in a few months.

That hell breath sounds great, hopefully your able to find something with some colour to it. I think BGB also has a pack of those? Im still on the hunt for something that will turn purple. Ive got that Dosido x buckeye purple cut from my mate im gonna flower out in a few weeks, was told she starts going purple at week 3-4 12/12 so if shes any good i will make sure to let you know :)

Anyway i will stop cluttering up your thread mate.

Im looking forward to seeing more updates once they get some size on them, i reckon this diary will be a good one

:tiphat:

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey Blazeee thanks for stopping by.

Can't wait until you pop them bay exclusives so just have to sit tight and wait for the right time, oh yeah whats going to happen with the tropic heat?

Mate I'm going to run into space issues real soon but had to bite the bullet and pop them or i would of watched everybody else grow them out on ig.

Yes there is quite a bit of mycotek strains being run atm but those guys are running the testers although some of those guys test for mycotek regularly, the Hell Breath that BgB has i think is a cross, something that not going to be released to the public.

Hopefully @darealkingjames pops in sometime in the future as he has grown out the Hell Breath from mycotek a year or so back.

Ok mate stay lucky:tiphat:

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Right sorry for my late arrival but I'm ere and the kettles on now

Mayhem84

Im gunna grab the pop corn for this show sum lovely strains u got there should have a few keepers there.

B

bigganjabud

Hey Blazeee thanks for stopping by.

Can't wait until you pop them bay exclusives so just have to sit tight and wait for the right time, oh yeah whats going to happen with the tropic heat?

Mate I'm going to run into space issues real soon but had to bite the bullet and pop them or i would of watched everybody else grow them out on ig.

Yes there is quite a bit of mycotek strains being run atm but those guys are running the testers although some of those guys test for mycotek regularly, the Hell Breath that BgB has i think is a cross, something that not going to be released to the public.

Hopefully @darealkingjames pops in sometime in the future as he has grown out the Hell Breath from mycotek a year or so back.

Ok mate stay lucky:tiphat:

Peace.

Speaking of me all 14 of the hell stars popped

@blazee check ya pm

B

bigganjabud

Looking good mate, great news to see that they all popped for you.

Also great news to hear your beans arrived over here safely, thats alot of beans that your going to be searching through. Ive saw pics of mycoteks gear in DTOG's thread and it all looked amazing. Between you and BGB it looks like you guys are going to work your way through half of the strains he has available.

Ive still got those bay exclusives seeds mate, ive been wanting to pop them for a while now, but atm i wouldnt have enough space to take cuts from each one. Maybe things might change in a few months.

That hell breath sounds great, hopefully your able to find something with some colour to it. I think BGB also has a pack of those? Im still on the hunt for something that will turn purple. Ive got that Dosido x buckeye purple cut from my mate im gonna flower out in a few weeks, was told she starts going purple at week 3-4 12/12 so if shes any good i will make sure to let you know :)

Anyway i will stop cluttering up your thread mate.

Im looking forward to seeing more updates once they get some size on them, i reckon this diary will be a good one

:tiphat:

Brother B nah mate not got the hell breath in my Stash I got the hell stars it's Corey cut stardawg x hell breath

Don't worry I'm gonna save a jar of my favourite for the next linky uppy

But obviously you might have it before then bro :woohoo:

@yts looking forward to seeing the difference between em mate

UK STANDING STRONG IC LOVE