What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Homegrown Terrorist Strikes Again!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I wonder how many communists, republicans, democrats, conservatives, liberals or lobourites happened to kill someone this last week?

Should we address this murderous situation, and take steps to end the politics of the murderers?......or just try to stop people murdering each other no matter what they vote or pray for.

You can't blame politics or religion for everything, some people are just cold blooded murderers, and need to be stopped.

C

cooterbrown420

I wonder how many communists, republicans, democrats, conservatives, liberals or lobourites happened to kill someone this last week?

Should we address this murderous situation, and take steps to end the politics of the murderers?......or just try to stop people murdering each other no matter what they vote or pray for.

You can't blame politics or religion for everything, some people are just cold blooded murderers, and need to be stopped.

Lol thanks for exposing the hypocrisy i am trying to expose. If dude was muslim you would be posting pages of propaganda and asking what do we do about this religion. :tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Teen thought to be neo-Nazi charged in deaths of girlfriend's parents

Authorities say Scott Fricker, 48, and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, were fatally shot in their Virginia home, Dec. 22, 2017

Family members say a Virginia couple tried to get their teenage daughter to end a relationship with a boyfriend whom the parents believed espoused neo-Nazi views.

Now that boyfriend, 17, has been charged with killing the parents.

Police say the teen fatally shot Scott Fricker, 48, and Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, of Reston, after they caught the teen in their 16-year-old daughter's bedroom around 5 a.m. Friday and tried to get him to leave, the Washington Post reported.

A 17-year-old is suspected of killing a Northern Virginia couple at a Lorton, Va., home after the couple tried to break up the relationship between the teen and their daughter.
After allegedly shooting the parents, the boy, of Lorton, Va., shot himself in the head, but has survived, police said. He remains unidentified because of his age.

On Dec. 17, Kuhn-Fricker sent an email to the principal of the Fairfax County, Va., private school that the daughter and her boyfriend attended, alerting the principal about her concern regarding the boy’s beliefs.

In the email, the Post reported, she attached images of the boy’s social media account in which he had retweeted messages praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for "white revolution," and making derogatory comments about Jews.

“I would feel a little bad reporting him if his online access was to basically be a normal teen, but he is a monster, and I have no pity for people like that,” the mother wrote in the email. “He made these choices. He is spreading hate.”

- Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, in email to a school principal regarding her daughter's boyfriend.
The girl’s family staged an intervention Wednesday, took her to a friend’s house in Washington, D.C., and tried to convince her to stay away from him. The girl eventually agreed it was in her best interests to end the relationship, the Post reported.

The parents went to check in on their daughter Friday morning, after possibly hearing a sound, a detective told the girlfriend’s grandmother. They discovered the boyfriend in their daughter’s bedroom. The girl’s father shouted at the boy, told him to leave and never return. The boy then pulled out a gun and fatally shot both parents before turning the gun on himself.
The teen has been charged with two counts of murder. He is in a hospital in critical condition.
The police reportedly haven’t discovered a motive but family members and friends blamed it on “the couple’s struggle to keep hate out of their home,” the Post reported, citing family members.

The teen has been charged with two counts of murder. He is in a hospital in critical condition. A law enforcement source told FOX 5 police are investigating the boy's alleged neo-Nazi connection.

The boy's family declined to comment.

Several neighbors laid flowers outside the home Saturday, and said the entire neighborhood is feeling a profound loss.

"They just seemed like people we would like to know better and they are just gone. We all really feel big loss," neighbor Danuta Moon told FOX 5. "They were a very new part of this community but we all really started to like them very much."

*Looks to me like some 17 year old kid lost it and killed his girlfriends parents. What you might call a 'Crime of Passion'....a far cry from a murderous ideology that indoctrinates children into becoming terrorists, who then go on to target innocent people......Its a tragedy when anyone is murdered, but this double murder obviously came about due to the 17 year old kid having relations with the daughter, whose parents he killed. Not because the kid was attempting world domination under some far right banner.

Last edited:
Gypsy with views like this kid has, they only intensify with age. I grew up in a place where there kkk, neo nazis etc etc in the southern US. When we were kids everyone was normal kids. We weren't a small community but everyone knew everybody. The kids whose families believed in these nationalistic and racists changed over the course of time. The learned this hate at home from an early age. Psychologists call this seeding. The kids slowly withdrew from normal society to live in a bubble of hate. These same kids that I once grew up with are now organizing white nationalist events.

That's why having views like that at an early age can be detrimental to a young mind. The seed planted early into their lives have turned into a blossom of hate.

So at the end of the day "it all starts with a seed."

C

cooterbrown420

Gypsy with views like this kid has, they only intensify with age. I grew up in a place where there kkk, neo nazis etc etc in the southern US. When we were kids everyone was normal kids. We weren't a small community but everyone knew everybody. The kids whose families believed in these nationalistic and racists changed over the course of time. The learned this hate at home from an early age. Psychologists call this seeding. The kids slowly withdrew from normal society to live in a bubble of hate. These same kids that I once grew up with are now organizing white nationalist events.

That's why having views like that at an early age can be detrimental to a young mind. The seed planted early into their lives have turned into a blossom of hate.

Its obvious what Gypsy is all about. If the person is brown they are radical religious nuts aiming to take over the world. If they look like him they are lone wolfs or crazy etc

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I guess that it is the same result when young minds are indoctrinated into believing in things contrary to world peace,
and us all just getting along....

Maybe that was what all the argument before the shooting was about..... Politics ....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK noted, Mr cooterbrown brings in some race element into the conversation, talking about 'brown people', and if religious nuts look like me then they are lone wolfs or crazy. Nothing of which I have said anywhere, so where cooter gets this info from is beyond me...

What race is this 17 year old kid that killed his girlfriends parents anyway?....Does it matter?

Its obvious what Gypsy is all about. If the person is brown they are radical religious nuts aiming to take over the world. If they look like him they are lone wolfs or crazy etc

I want to clarify that any radicalization be it white nationalist/Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist etc etc falls into the same category in my book.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
After doing some research it turns out that the murderer was a white kid, and so were the parents of his girlfriend....If there is some sort of 'race' element in this story I don't see it.

Maybe this kid was radicalized by far right dogma?, and that got him into arguments with his GF's parents who didn't want him around their daughter (who would?).....which led to the kid pulling a gun and shooting them both dead in a 'Crime of Passion'...

Another example of how radicalization might lead to the death of innocent people. There again maybe the kid was in love with the GF and couldn't bear to be separated from her, so shot the parents out of pure frustration?, thinking that he would not be able to see his GF again.....

It looks more like an affair of the heart, than some neo-nazi's attempt at world domination.

CaptainDankness

If he shot up a black church like the other guy, that would be a lot worse . He killed his girlfriend's parent fucked up but people are killed every day in Chicago alone.

He may have been racist but, I imagine his girlfriend was white if he was racist, along with her parents. So yeah, don't really matter about his views he's going to be in prison the rest of his life with all the other murderers. I'd prefer a hanging since it's going to cost us over $50k a year to house him. But then you might not feel the same about all the black and brown murderers.

Black church shooting kind of a terrorist, white girlfriend's parents murdered well that's a murderer.

To say or to argue his views didn't have anything to do this is illogical. Take those view points out of play and they would still be alive today. Is it 100% because of his ideology no. Is it a crime of passion? Partly. All things considered this kid is a sick vile person who deserves to spend the rest of his life caged like the animal he is

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe the kid just got brain-washed and was indoctrinated into whatever he was espousing by his parents, or some group or other? It happens every day with political/religious groups....sadly.

17 years old is mighty young to have made your mind up about things political in life. Before you are even legally an adult.

All I get from this is great sadness all round.

To say or to argue his views didn't have anything to do this is illogical. Take those view points out of play and they would still be alive today. Is it 100% because of his ideology no. Is it a crime of passion? Partly. All things considered this kid is a sick vile person who deserves to spend the rest of his life caged like the animal he is

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

the above:tiphat:,,,,
some people regardless of race,religion, and colour just want to
" Burn the world and everyone in it DOWN ",,,,,
there purpose is to cause pain and see no barriers,,,,,,s2

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this was not a political attack was it? terrorism is normally political or ideological, this seems to be a crime of passion, the death was about their relationship not about his nazi beliefs, as far as i can tell anyway. of course if he hadn't espoused this ideology, the parents wouldn't have objected to him, so he might not have shot them, on the other hand a nut case is a nut case, probably he would have ended up doing something like this no matter how he was indoctrinated. extreme people do extreme things, both on the left and the right. if he was brought up as a Christian he would have probably joined the compound in Waco, had he been raised as a Muslim he'd be with isis. had it been a criminal upbringing he'd be a gang banger. basically he's a fucked up human no matter how you paint it and most likely would be a fucked up human being no matter what.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

fool, when middle eastern terrorists strike and doing it in the name of allah (as 99% do) it's OKAY by me that they be labeled radical religious nuts (and I'm NOT inferring that Gypsy ever said so) by anyone who damn well please.

That kid killed the girls parents because he was batshit crazy in love and desperate.

So obvious that your only intent here was to stir up a pot of shit.......

Last edited:
C

cooterbrown420

fool, when middle eastern terrorists strike and doing it in the name of allah (as 99% do) it's OKAY by me that they be labeled radical religious nuts (and I'm NOT inferring that Gypsy ever said so) by anyone who damn well please.

That kid killed the girls parents because he was batshit crazy in love and desperate.

So obvious that your only intent here was to stir up a pot of shit.......

Fool? Name calling again huh? thats what people do who have no argument. So the kids indoctrination had nothing to do with his violence? Stop licking Gypsy's boots its ok to have your own opinion on here.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fool? Name calling again huh? thats what people do who have no argument. So the kids indoctrination had nothing to do with his violence? Stop licking Gypsy's boots its ok to have your own opinion on here.

you hypocritical wanker, you're sittin' here implying that Gypsy is racist WITHOUT actually saying so & you wanna accuse me of name calling??? FOAD!!! name calling indeed you back door bitch.

It's easy to read between the lines choochie, FOAD.......

EDIT:
btw, Gypsy's got a couple of threads running in the Den right now, why don't you go on in and toss up a couple of juicy boot licking quotes of mine for all to see.

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
This browncooter guy has been trying to race bait for a while. For some reason he feels Gypsy{and anyone concerned about the muslim invasion going on in multiple countries} is racist...or KKK or something. Pretty funny..and SAD at the same time.

For the record...I have never discriminated against any brown cooters...I prefer pink...but in the end...it's all good and I'm game.