What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD flowers

ECtraveler

Veteran
Rainmaker #12 - ACDC x (Apothecary OG x Prohibition OG)
picture.php

Slim Pickens

Veteran
Gil,

If you are still trying to find a solution to your testing dilemma,why not try one of those home test kits.At least you would have a ball park idea of where you are with a given pheno.There are probably threads here about that very issue,but I think I read that http://www.thctestkits.com/ were ok.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
Yeah, there are a couple avaliable that I've considered. I might try one. I just don't know how much I would trust the results.

jump /injack

Veteran
I like this thread a lot, should be a sticky, there is gonna be a lot of people looking for the information you guys are sharing.

TerpeneDream

Best of luck with your folks!

Your cbd work is unreal. Nice…

When you pop a (cbd) seed…. do you get the same thc/cbd ratio in the seed?

* I did hear from CBD BILL (Co sharer of harlequin) that 1:1 may be the optimal ratio. Isn't that how plants naturally grow in the wild anyhow?

jump /injack

Veteran
Bump. Any more of those great pictures. Got some AC/DC at Harborside and see that they are carrying Harlequin pretty regularly. AC/DC is suppose to be about 20: to 1 in BCD as to THC, not sure just what Harlequin has concerning BCD: to THC.

ECtraveler

Veteran
Bump. Any more of those great pictures. Got some AC/DC at Harborside and see that they are carrying Harlequin pretty regularly. AC/DC is suppose to be about 20: to 1 in BCD as to THC, not sure just what Harlequin has concerning BCD: to THC.

Harlequin is a 1:1 and (IMO) has one of the better terpene profiles of the more common CBD cuts in circulation.

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
That seems like it would be an ideal ratio for those that want a medicinal effect without getting totally blasted. Do the numbers translate to the effect? Could you describe it a little?
And most importantly. ...where do I get my cut!??
Looks awesome!

Last edited:

ECtraveler

Veteran
The first of 18 Valentine-X x Rainmaker showed it's first signs of sex, was topped and the leaves sent to the lab last Friday. The others will be going in either tomorrow or the next day. I'll also be sending a sample of this one to a different lab once he's a little older to verify the results.
picture.php

jump /injack

Veteran
I have some nice 2 year cured bud. Very smooth and mellow.
Its a great way to create a high CBN smoke.

View Image

Can anyone elaborate on this statement please. Why is this a great way to create a high CBN smoke. What is turning into CBN because of really long cure, how long does it take and what is turning?

jefe noche

ACDC 20:1

This girl is taking her time to begin flowering. Shows her sativa side there. The buds are gonna be better this year than last!!! Same ble velvet smells!!​

ECtraveler

Veteran
ACDC x Black Lemon Cookies at 45 days. A friend just grew this cut out and had it tested at 15%CBD; 5%THC. Flavor is a mixture of Cookies, Blackberry and Diesel.
picture.php

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
ACDC x Black Lemon Cookies at 45 days. A friend just grew this cut out and had it tested at 15%CBD; 5%THC. Flavor is a mixture of Cookies, Blackberry and Diesel.
View Image

ECtraveler, where do I find me some "med tree seeds"? I've tried searching, but didn't find anything. I'm hoping it's not one of those, in person only kind of things. Id love to try some of your cbd crosses.