What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mermaid: The Body Found

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
whats up ic fam good evening east coast time. hope all didnt forget to turn your clocks back a hour for daylight savings time.

Well i missed out on this airing of the show that Animal Planet made that was on the discovery channel. I found this to be a real mental stimulator and def has and was picking at my brain and let me to keep thinking.... wtf for real!!?? now im not saying i believe in mermaids but def has my gears and cogs turning in my head. I know alot of people missed it and keep checking on demand for the video but cant find it and its aired every once and a while since june.

Well i have the link for the video for those who want to watch it. Just keep a open mind when you watch the video there is some strange but make sense stuff in there.

Def leave some input on the video here cause id like to know what all you others think about it.

[youtubeif]http://youtu.be/cgzRv4_HJIY[/youtubeif]

-NE_G978-

Wonderon

Just download it. It was an interesting watch. However even discovery said that it was purely hypothetical.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Just download it. It was an interesting watch. However even discovery said that it was purely hypothetical.

That they do but when u watch more of it you see how the dolphins help people in S.America catch fish and when the fishermen throw out there nets they dont panic and they get free and the fishermen feed them half the catch. i wonder who trained em to do that and the old paints in the Egyptian desert cave showing mermaids and fishermen fighting over fishing grounds. but it def is a interesting watch.

WishDoctor

would be cool if it was true. the whole body in a shark thing looked fake, but who knows?
if they exist, we'll never know. They won't reveal themselves to us if they do exist that's for sure.
Those artifacts they showed, I highly doubt those were real. Fake's are easy to produce shit the Jewish archaeologist do it all the time to fit their story, and they've been caught many times.
Truthfully I do hope they really find eveidence to prove the existence of a humanoid species adapted to living in an aquatic environment.
It would prove that statement in Revelations, Even those who dwell deep in the oceans will real themselves in the end time...something like that.

honeybooboo

I've watched that show several times now and am intrigued. Not sure to believe it or not. They are finding creatures in the oceans all the time that we never knew existed.

usda101

I saw it a few months back , Im open minded to it they had a compelling story anything could be down there . Only time will tell i guess ...or not .

hereigrow

I.watched the program fell asleep half way through and then when i woke up I was saying to myself"they found a mermaid?!! That's awesome". BTW if u try to explain the program and evidence to people they look at you like your crazy. What's so far fetched? The idea had to come from somewhere...I want to believe I love that stuff bigfoot, ghosts, monster quest, ancient aliens. All awesome cant get enough.

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
hahahaha

I saw it a while back, I don't know if I believe it, but... they do make a compelling theory and story, and as some of you said, who knows what was/is in the ocean. I wouldn't say its outlandish..

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
it was cool to watch ,the guvment boys was wild .the cell phone pictures would have been niceto see

greenpinky

They're real! We tried to wipe them out. Now they're afraid to show themselves. If it took that long to find bin Ladden, we'll never find one. Who's to say there not real.

Did someone say ancient aliens?

ancient-aliens-th_0.jpg

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
this was a spoof documentry it is not real. the sonic boom or whatever its called in real life can be heard on youtube. nothing like what they played. all the people in it are actors. it is purely fictional and came under alot of scrutany because discovery is well known for its factual docs.

i actually was annoyed that it was a spoof because from the start it seemed like a genuine doc.

its bulshit.

however on a completely different note. watch the documentry ''tall hot blonde'' it was really interesting

S

sweetestsin420

I actually saw a few clips,it was very ineresting to say the least,especially all the "accounts" of fishermen finding fish already dead,with makeshift spears in them,this was amazing to me,the graphics were good,i will see it fully

its crazy,but you do have almost every culture in the world,in ancient times sepreated by oceans,and they all have the same,human/fish creature myths..why?where did the spears in whales and fish come from?supposedly a fishmerman from the baltic sea took a picture,of something "humanoid" escaping the fishermen's net,right before being hauled on the boat.idk this is some crazy stuff lol

D

davie blah

A spoof documentry and there is still numptys believing it ! beggers belief

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are real.

I met one who worked at a strip club......lived in the toilet.......yes it was an awesome night.