What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Cake

phog

Veteran
here is cherry cake#2-

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is the second time ive found ooze on the cc#2, she makes resin like a beast-

picture.php

picture.php

N

narko

wow o wow... any info on the genetics? who bred it ?
besides the amount of resin, the yield looks superb to?

F

Fastcast

Had a Lifesaver pheno do this also.Nice plant.Sounds like AK cherry pheno and ?Let use know.Safe groing

OLDproLg

Veteran
Nice strain!

How cherry is it?
Oh thats not resin,but a golden juice plants sometime put out.
Great job growing her!

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
gorgous plant... cake def looks bigger then pie but similar ... im sure cake is delicous to .. enjoy are we gonna get a smoke report on her,,,

N

Nondual

Had a Lifesaver pheno do this also.Nice plant.Sounds like AK cherry pheno and ?Let use know.Safe groing
Pretty sure this cross was done by 4Dragons and is Gooey x Cherry Thunderfuck. The CT is Rolanterroy's (the REv) (original Alaskan Thunderfuck clone x Maple Leaf Indica) x REv's Cherry Bomb breeder male (not Reeferman's CB).

If so those CT beans 4D used came from me :)

Nice job growing. Looks like a great yielder. Should be potent and tasty!

N

Nondual

Thanks for the fill in on the lineage. Looks great!
Pretty sure I'm right...lol. I've tried 4D's Gooey and it was great stuff. The CT is some wicked stuff like getting a novocaine spike to the brain. That's the way someone described it and when I tried it about 15 minutes all of a sudden I felt like Homer Simpson.

C

chefro420

Cool on the goo! DId ya taste it? Bet it's just like the bud smells and sweet! My Tw bx2 had the same resin/sap drops in the buds like that . It tasted amazing!

phog

Veteran
hey dimodz- glad you stopped in bud:wave:

thank you scrogerman:tiphat:

whats up narko? nondual has it right and fastcast is correct too. the yield can be good if your nice to her. this round i added molasses from 3-6 and the buds are a lil denser and bigger. probably right around 2 zips which is a good yielder for me. :wave:

jare- yea dude my first squirter!! yea she oozes for me, yea thats right haha

fastcast- thats cool man, i always wanted to try lifesaver-howd you like it? i think alot of plants prob ooze, i was just lucky enough to spot it. and the cherry thunderfuck has cherry ak47 in it- good call!!

thank you dimajones!!:dance013:

oldpro- thanks! she couldnt smell anymore like cherries, very distinct. the taste is more of soft, smooth hash almost creamy/vanilla with theslightest cherry at the very end of the exhale.

organicozarks- thanks dude!:wave:

stoney-thanks and i will update with a smooke report for ya:tiphat:

thanks nondual for passing those ctf along!!

abaja- thanks:tiphat:

chefro- havent smoked the honey yet and sadly its gone but im sure ican find some more!!

hey captcannabis- :wave:

F

Fastcast

Thanks for the info Nondual.Hey Phog,The Lifesaver pheno I had was pretty good.Nice smell,taste,looks,no purple,I will say though it yielded below average.I think I might have gotten 3/4 to a lid.One toke is what I was using,rarely did I take two.Will grow in the future.I didn't smoke the ooz because I never seen it before,this was in 2004.Safe groing.P.S getting ready to start some Sour bubble,can't wait
Forgot to say it was the sat leaning pheno,very good!