What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

triangle kush

stim

I can't stop myself from thinking that chemdawg, og kush and the white are just bagseeds of triangle kush or triangle is also from the same parents as bag seed. I know it sounds crazy someone prove me wrong here. I would love to see some genetic profile action here. Dog bud is a herm, og is a herm is the white a herm? Is TK really stable? The stories except for chem all end up in florida and are all hermaphroditic in breeding and were bag seed. Floridas swamps are really like the mecca of growing I believe because you didn't have anyone going thru them unlike cali lands/parks. Everyone has a story about some bomb ass FLA weed. If the FLA crew I'm thinking produced this ever saved some seeds from however many years ago they made the original strain and waits until large companies starts acquiring genetics they could own the industry thru the back door.

Cannavore

Veteran
tk doesnt throw chem phenos and chem doesn't throw og phenos. even '91 S1's don't look like og from what i've seen.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phylos Galaxy CLEARLY shows that TK and OG are related and that Chem'91 and OG are also related.

It DOES NOT show what the parents of Chem '91 are though. There are no parental ties to her identified yet. (unless I'm reading it wrong)

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Mudraya

I can't stop myself from thinking that chemdawg, og kush and the white are just bagseeds of triangle kush or triangle is also from the same parents as bag seed. I know it sounds crazy someone prove me wrong here. I would love to see some genetic profile action here. Dog bud is a herm, og is a herm is the white a herm? Is TK really stable? The stories except for chem all end up in florida and are all hermaphroditic in breeding and were bag seed. Floridas swamps are really like the mecca of growing I believe because you didn't have anyone going thru them unlike cali lands/parks. Everyone has a story about some bomb ass FLA weed. If the FLA crew I'm thinking produced this ever saved some seeds from however many years ago they made the original strain and waits until large companies starts acquiring genetics they could own the industry thru the back door.
I wonder about OG, TK and The White being related, but no experience with Chem. The White will herm under stress only in my experience and is not guaranteed to herm. The White is also oddly sensitive to heat, which has always left me curious since it supposedly spent alot of time in FL, but it handles humidity like a champ like you would think it should.

Queef

Yea i hold the white as well and the way I see it was some one really liked the super frosty non smellable plant. Or used this cut as trade bait in place of triangle kush. And just told peeps they aint growing it right better try next time. Cause wasnt the white being called "Triangle" not "Triangle kush" just "Triangle". Wouldnt be the first time people handed out faux cuts or s1s. Everyone probably looking down at the bud going I don't know what's wrong with it it don't smell it's white though lol?

Mudraya

Yea i hold the white as well and the way I see it was some one really liked the super frosty non smellable plant. Or used this cut as trade bait in place of triangle kush. And just told peeps they aint growing it right better try next time. Cause wasnt the white being called "Triangle" not "Triangle kush" just "Triangle". Wouldnt be the first time people handed out faux cuts or s1s. Everyone probably looking down at the bud going I don't know what's wrong with it it don't smell it's white though lol?
Not really sure what you're talking about honestly. I got my cut from K himself.

Queef

I'm just saying in general dude why would a guy keep a super frosty plant with no smell when he got a super frosty plant with all the smell. I was just saying maybe he kept it for trade bait on the triangle kush and it just caught on over the years. Its got a strong high n frosty bout it. I'm just speculating here. Kinda like chem91 skva chem91 jb. Sfv, tahoe, larry all faux cuts of ghost. Unless you know the real story of the white? What other cuts would of scored high upper 20s on thc to me points right to tk mom.

Cannavore

Veteran
Well there are 2 or 3 "TK" cuts that go around that I know of.

-The real one
-The big yielding S1 that you can find old pictures of Venom818 growing
-And I've been hearing about an "SSSC TK" ????

Mudraya

I'm just saying in general dude why would a guy keep a super frosty plant with no smell when he got a super frosty plant with all the smell. I was just saying maybe he kept it for trade bait on the triangle kush and it just caught on over the years. Its got a strong high n frosty bout it. I'm just speculating here. Kinda like chem91 skva chem91 jb. Sfv, tahoe, larry all faux cuts of ghost. Unless you know the real story of the white? What other cuts would of scored high upper 20s on thc to me points right to tk mom.
I can't speak for him but I know for a fact he got TK after initially spreading The White around. Saw the original posts the day they were posted where he was saying he met up with the dude. You obviously haven't searched hard enough. Kind of blows your theory. As far as smell, taste etc...that's a matter of preference first and methods second. Mine can smell like sour lime bubblegum on some runs, slightly rotten vegetables on another. All down to enviro, media, nutes etc...if it has no flavor or aroma that's on you dude. Your nose, your methods, or your cut.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The White, when grown PERFECTLY in a good organic soil has Hawaiian punch overtones with great classic hashy flavor.

Queef - quit speculating and just go look at the galaxy. They are not all just faux Ghost as you put it. Not even remotely close to accurate.

picture.php

PS - The White is an excellent plant for breeding. Because she is so mild, it allows other plants that have great terpene profiles the chance to really come through. I think she is THE single best plant to test every potential male to. She breeds consistently enough the males contribution to the equation is much easier to define.

The White x Digi Bx1 aka White Noise

picture.php

dank.Frank

Last edited:

Easy7

Veteran
Looks like weed politics are complicated. Most consumers don't know, don't care, and rather be stupid to avoid looking stupid.

Culture has affected cannabis marketing. Why wouldn't? These cuts are meaningless to those that didn't cross paths with cultural references.

Not trying to bummer the parade. I just find the seed industry to be lacking performance. Too much cultural hype amongst genetics. Lack of hype around genetics that perform to better specification. Lack of interest in breeding that performs with consistency.

Is the future cuttings or better seed?

Queef

Yea man lol queef the speculator I don't read anything on the white after I had them non odiferous flowers my cut smelled like lime berry frosty as hell 27% tested outdoor. People's choice labeled em triangle n got me about 3 years ago that's why I lashed out a little on the trade bait. Thought I had a stellar outdoor garden of triangle kush nope nope n nope shit was the just triangle the white. I was crushing flowers so hard in my hands looking for that kush gas.Was a disappointing year.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Ran some of swampboys gear and getting ready to run a bunch more. If you want to see what's being done with TK they are the guys:

Swamp Boys Seeds is a successful collaboration between Cornbread Ricky and Krome, two old friends from Florida. These creative breeders have undeniably made today’s cannabis community a better place, chiefly by sharing two legendary strains: Triangle Kush and The White.
Since relocating to California, the Swamp Boys have been consistently discovering new genetics, combining their tried-and-true strains with some of the newer varieties to create innovative and unique standout cultivars.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey, got pics of the Swamp Boys gear? Have really been wanting to see what the beans produce.

dank.Frank

Bmac1

Veteran
I just finished running a cut of cherry blossom from swamp boys. It is cherry pie x orange blossom trail and does have a very orange, skunk nose to it which is quite nice and translates to the flavor as well. Great day time smoke as it is a nice, clear headed buzz. Done in 8 weeks under cmh, medium vigor, chunky and frosty and purples up nicely at the finish. I do have pics frank just have to get a computer to get them uploaded.

B

beanz

Hey, got pics of the Swamp Boys gear? Have really been wanting to see what the beans produce.

dank.Frank
hay mate ...

apocolypto f2
running some f3 atm , along with Horace and legend Nigeria .

also have run before ... summer breeze , legend of Nigeria , mojito, 3d , Horace and just picked up over half dozen of there new strains .
seem like good peoples to me ;)
picture.php

(was smashed little by insects )

Last edited: