What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can't Upload Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raistlin Majere

bumpity bump bump

anyone know whats up ?
any admin/mod replies yet that i missed ?

W

Wannabreed

+1 once uploaded no description screen and gallery is not updated

OgreSeeker

YUP exactly what I'm getting while trying to post my Sam The Skunkman Original haze x Skunk #1 outdoor pics :-(

There's all kinds of funky wierd things going on with the site WTF??

Did GN forget to pay the bill this month :spank:

LOL

Last edited:

petemoss

Been trying to upload pix all day and cannot. No word from mods or Website Support that i can see.....Guess everyone is on vacation!

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Same here, got loads to upload. Time to turn on the volcano and wait for web support...

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello... I'm getting this.......DD
Error creating thumbnail! Error code: 1

Command:

"/usr/local/bin/mogrify" -size 300x200 -quality 80 -geometry 300x200 '/data/web/icmag/icmag.com/www/gallery/data/1/708407-10-08-solticepatch1-thumb.JPG'

southwind

No Upload

No Upload

Photos seem to get ready to load, then skips to splash screen saying 'no more images found'

without going to preview
does NOT upload at all.

sw

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
put up some old forgotten ones until the upload service works again.

G

I also am experiencing a lack of second screen label 'em upload thingy. I'm all excited I found a girl in my Thunks and wanna share.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah whats going on here. i have shit to upload. put down the bongs ic web support...

i guess people arent donating enough money

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
no more images found

no more images found

WTF?!

when i try to upload pics, after the upload, instead of the usual processing images it says no more images found. i dont get it. i thought it was my pics but i tried some different ones and the same screen came up.

whats going on?

OgreSeeker

No one knows and none of the admin has said anything about it that I'm aware of. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Z

zoolander

its my bedtime and I stayed up to put up the snowdog and fukkkkkk, no pix

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Justa FYI...I PMed Web Support yesterday 7-14 in the AM to let them know about the prob...no response back...I can not load this AM...patience is the key at IC...DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.